BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
I'm honestly confused with this product. I was hoping it would smooth out the texture of my skin, but it did nothing. The product feels so odd, like nothing is even going on your skin. I took mine back within three days
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I like this because it does what you need it and it's very affordable I would buy it again and use it for when I'm not trying to be to precise with my makeup routine.
Alondra I.
This primer really set my makeup for the entire day! As soon as I applied it to my face, my face felt so soft and smooth. It was really easy to apply as well and it made my foundation last a long time.
Miriam L.
Corona, CA
I really love this product and would recommend this to everyone. Not only does it work really good but it'll leave you with a satisfying finish and leave you looking wonderful !
Ella C.
Michigan City, IN
This product makes my skin so smooth and flawless after I apply foundation after. The only problem I have is the packaging, it is so hard to use with the sponge that comes with, Id Per for it to be in a bottle. But I still would buy it again
Susane M.
Oak Park, IL
I like it a lot... Gets quite mixed with the skin. Would buy it again.However, I am really concerned about cruelty free and I've been notice that most of the cosmetics do not care about preserving and protecting animals.
Paola V.
Love this product and definitely an awesome price! Keeps my shine down and away and doesn't break out my skin. I love the nyx brand but this is one of my favorite products that they sell. Usually you can buy them bogo half off at ulta. Wish they sold this brand at Sephora
Paige S.
ROSSFORD, OH
This is the best makeup company out there! I have never used a product from them that I didn't absolutely fall in love with. All products are easy easy to use and the packaging makes them easy to find in stores and online. If you are looking for something, they probably have it!
Le-An Katrina C.
San Jose
Great product! Love it!!! :) its has a light feeling on the skin and its not oily!!!!!!!!!
Lindsey  S.
Not a good quality primer. It's ever so drying and it will flake on the skin and cause irritation. Not a good investment as there are better products out there.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?