BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Andrea G.
Farmington, MO
I always love NYX products. I use the Primer as well as foundation from them. I prefer a Natural look, and this is always very light on my skin. It does help hide my pores, and it's great on my combination skin. I would definitely continue to buy this!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Nicely packaged. Love the feel on the skin.. Very soft very pigment nice converge.. But the color was just to light for my complexion. It was still a great product.
Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
This app was really fun but and I got hehehshdhethe it all went well for my son to ir really reidifuciicRene Furterer ASTERA FRESH leave-in soothing freshness serum, 2.5 oz
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
I would NOT recommend this to anyone. Bought this once and it did not work at all. At least for me. It's very oily feeling and I already have an oily face. Plus makeup does not look good on top of this!!
Carli C.
St Simons Is, GA
This product was awful. I love love love nyx but this product was awful. You have to use a ton just to cover your face. There's no difference when applied. It's very hard to blend and ultimately one of the worst I've ever used.
I'm honestly confused with this product. I was hoping it would smooth out the texture of my skin, but it did nothing. The product feels so odd, like nothing is even going on your skin. I took mine back within three days
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I like this because it does what you need it and it's very affordable I would buy it again and use it for when I'm not trying to be to precise with my makeup routine.
Alondra I.
This primer really set my makeup for the entire day! As soon as I applied it to my face, my face felt so soft and smooth. It was really easy to apply as well and it made my foundation last a long time.
amina n.
Love love love the nyx powder foundation I can't say anything bad about it the way it sets on to my face and lasts longer then the other drugstore store foundations powder
Let my just say that this is just my everyday product. Very easy to apply , also great matte finish . It super soft . Im getting my next soon because I'm running out .. i would totally recommend. It's just must have in my life product.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?