BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
selena p.
This was horrible. I tried with both the sponge it came with and a face brush. The consistancy was patchy and separated too much. When foundation was applied after primer use, my foundations would literally separate and cake up in spots. I do not recommend this.
Stephanny M.
Me encantan demasiado. Son bellísimos, quedan preciosos en tus labios y los colores son hermosos también. Sirve mucho para una ocasion casual, para salir a un café con tus amigas, por ejemplo, y te da un toque super chic.
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
It does soften and smooth my pores, but I don't find it lasts very long, nor do I think it does the best job of smoothing in the first place. I prefer my elf pore minimizing primer to this. I don't find myself reaching for it much, and often even forget I have it.
Jennifer D.
Gainesville, FL
Was looking for something relatively cheap that did the job...this worked wonders for my oily skin. I have noticed less shine throughout my day and need to reapply my makeup less! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good primer.
Albany f.
Al momento de aplicarlo no es ni tan cremoso ni seco, tiene una textura manejable. he tenido malas experiencias con los primer y con este realmente me ha ido bien, así que lo recomiendo.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not the best Primer at all. It caked around my face. It also looked like it was peeling throughout the day and no primer i ever tried did that to me! It is in a compact which is a nice touch but i honestly don't like it at all! Won't repurchase!!
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
Gosto muito. Auxilia a dar um acabamento translúcido. Tem uma boa duração, é fino e a esponja é ótima. O preço é bastante acessível se considerado a outras marcas, o ruim é que não possui proteção solar mas com certeza eu compraria este produto.
Alyssa D.
Rosharon
Not the best product from NYX. The idea is amazing. I have dry/combo skin and this did not work for me. Does not have SPF, I believe. Is not long lasting. Crumbles on face and product runs our easily. Probably would not recommend to others.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
The NYX Soft Focus Primer is amazing! It smooths over your skin flawlessly and makes for a great starting foundation for your every day makeup! Every time I use this primer, my makeup stays on all day long until I take it off! Highly recommend to anyone!
Andrea G.
Farmington, MO
I always love NYX products. I use the Primer as well as foundation from them. I prefer a Natural look, and this is always very light on my skin. It does help hide my pores, and it's great on my combination skin. I would definitely continue to buy this!
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?

Target