BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Albany f.
Al momento de aplicarlo no es ni tan cremoso ni seco, tiene una textura manejable. he tenido malas experiencias con los primer y con este realmente me ha ido bien, así que lo recomiendo.
Jennifer D.
Gainesville, FL
Was looking for something relatively cheap that did the job...this worked wonders for my oily skin. I have noticed less shine throughout my day and need to reapply my makeup less! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good primer.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
Gosto muito. Auxilia a dar um acabamento translúcido. Tem uma boa duração, é fino e a esponja é ótima. O preço é bastante acessível se considerado a outras marcas, o ruim é que não possui proteção solar mas com certeza eu compraria este produto.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
The NYX Soft Focus Primer is amazing! It smooths over your skin flawlessly and makes for a great starting foundation for your every day makeup! Every time I use this primer, my makeup stays on all day long until I take it off! Highly recommend to anyone!
Andrea G.
Farmington, MO
I always love NYX products. I use the Primer as well as foundation from them. I prefer a Natural look, and this is always very light on my skin. It does help hide my pores, and it's great on my combination skin. I would definitely continue to buy this!
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Consistency is very similar to smash box and Mac primer for much less money! Helps liquid foundation go on smooth and last all day even in humid conditions. I like it much better than maybelline brand which was cheaper but too watery. I put this on after moisturizer and then allow to dry fully before applying foundation.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Nicely packaged. Love the feel on the skin.. Very soft very pigment nice converge.. But the color was just to light for my complexion. It was still a great product.
Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
This app was really fun but and I got hehehshdhethe it all went well for my son to ir really reidifuciicRene Furterer ASTERA FRESH leave-in soothing freshness serum, 2.5 oz
Carli C.
St Simons Is, GA
This product was awful. I love love love nyx but this product was awful. You have to use a ton just to cover your face. There's no difference when applied. It's very hard to blend and ultimately one of the worst I've ever used.
I'm honestly confused with this product. I was hoping it would smooth out the texture of my skin, but it did nothing. The product feels so odd, like nothing is even going on your skin. I took mine back within three days
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?