BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Michelle V.
Whittier
I love this primer! The only downside is that it wastes quickly as there is not a lot of product in the compact. Other than that the price is pretty good (about $10) and it works really well especially for flawless makeup application. I definitely recommend:)
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I just got this yesterday, so I am giving it 4 stars as I haven’t quite mastered the blending of the primer. It seems thick, but I think it leaves a pallet to work on a great foundation, and when I wear it a full day, I will tell you how much I liked it. I would recommend it to others, and will update this review soon.
Shelaina J.
I really don't think this was very good. I love nyx and I really hate to admit it, it just wasn't for me. I don't have giant pores, but it didn't nothing for them. It didn't help my makeup stay on longer. Total bust.
Lyssa W.
Portland
It's works amazing. It's one of my favorite make up the focus primer it works for all skin times dry , oily skin and it last for about 12 to 19 hours . I use it every time I wear make up . Over all I think it's a good product and other people should try it
Brittany M.
Carbondale, IL
This primer is extremely light weight which is nice. After a shower my face is always super dried out so this feels awesome. I don't feel like it kept my makeup on any longer or any bolder than without primer though. As a moisturizer, pretty good .
Mandi A.
The packaging is misleading and you run out pretty fast. It does do a great job at blending away pores, so I like to use this and focus it where my larger pores are. There's definitely better primers though.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I haven’t used this often enough to praise it or hate on it. I have oily skin and it does blur my foundation, which I like. But my foundation does not last nearly as long as when I use other foundations. Not so sure that I would buy this product again, but I will use it until it’s out.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is amazing primer for any skin type. The applicator works very well to not oversaturate yourself with the product. It'll leave you feeling smooth and prepped for foundation while not drying you out
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I really didn't care for this stuff, which surprised me, because I am usually a huge NYX fan. It smelled petroleum-y and plasticky and went on feeling the same way. I didn't notice any primer effect either. Huge bummer; I had been excited about this product.
selena p.
This was horrible. I tried with both the sponge it came with and a face brush. The consistancy was patchy and separated too much. When foundation was applied after primer use, my foundations would literally separate and cake up in spots. I do not recommend this.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?