BY NYX

Create a flawless face and set your makeup up for success with our new Soft Focus Primer—a weightless, silky primer balm that glides on with ease and delivers a translucent finish for a dreamy, soft focus effect. Complete with a plush sponge applicator, this luxe compact is the perfect addition to your beauty routine.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua /Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

NYX Cosmetics Soft Focus Primer
  • "so good at smoothing the face and making sure your makeup goes on smoothly. makes your make up super long lasting and for me especially it stops my face becoming as oily as usual throughout the day" in 46 reviews
Ashton D.
This isn't the worst primer I've tried. It does seem like you'll get a lot more due to the bulky packaging, but I hit pan quickly. The formula is pretty nice and similar to Benefit's PoreFessional. It's not too pricey so I might recommend it.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
I'm a huge NYX cosmetics fan but this primer is just not for me. I tried applying it every way I could think of. It's like it didn't absorb into my skin. It just sat there and made any foundation I tried to wear with it look horrible.
Michelle V.
Whittier
I love this primer! The only downside is that it wastes quickly as there is not a lot of product in the compact. Other than that the price is pretty good (about $10) and it works really well especially for flawless makeup application. I definitely recommend:)
Shelaina J.
I really don't think this was very good. I love nyx and I really hate to admit it, it just wasn't for me. I don't have giant pores, but it didn't nothing for them. It didn't help my makeup stay on longer. Total bust.
Lyssa W.
Portland
It's works amazing. It's one of my favorite make up the focus primer it works for all skin times dry , oily skin and it last for about 12 to 19 hours . I use it every time I wear make up . Over all I think it's a good product and other people should try it
Brittany M.
Carbondale, IL
This primer is extremely light weight which is nice. After a shower my face is always super dried out so this feels awesome. I don't feel like it kept my makeup on any longer or any bolder than without primer though. As a moisturizer, pretty good .
Mandi A.
The packaging is misleading and you run out pretty fast. It does do a great job at blending away pores, so I like to use this and focus it where my larger pores are. There's definitely better primers though.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is amazing primer for any skin type. The applicator works very well to not oversaturate yourself with the product. It'll leave you feeling smooth and prepped for foundation while not drying you out
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I really didn't care for this stuff, which surprised me, because I am usually a huge NYX fan. It smelled petroleum-y and plasticky and went on feeling the same way. I didn't notice any primer effect either. Huge bummer; I had been excited about this product.
Stephanny M.
Me encantan demasiado. Son bellísimos, quedan preciosos en tus labios y los colores son hermosos también. Sirve mucho para una ocasion casual, para salir a un café con tus amigas, por ejemplo, y te da un toque super chic.
Amber R.
Is it better to use your fingers or the sponge that came with the primer?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
I bought this primer, but noticed it smelled bad to me (like plastic or petroleum). I also had trouble finding the appropriate amount of product to use. How much do you use per application?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you think NYX should do to make this product better?
sofiya a.
Why does this product smell weird? And what's with the bad coverage?