28 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Lip Liner

Slide On Lip Pencil - Pucker up and apply the Slide On Lip Pencil for rich, matte color. Like NYX Cosmetics' award-winning Slide On Eye Liner, this waterproof Slide On Lip Pencil goes on extra smooth with a long-wearing finish. Line your lips to prevent pesky feathering, then fill them in to enrich color payoff and longevity. - Slide On Lip Pencil see more...

• Do i Sharpen or roll it up? How do I get more of the liner up? 1 Answers
  • How do I retract this lip liner????? Doesn't look like it can be sh...2 Answers
  • Is this nice and creamy? Is there good chocolate shade?1 Answers
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
For a drugstore lip liner, this is one of the best I've tried. It takes a few swipes unlike my holy grail Marc Jacobs long wear lip liner which goes on perfectly with one swipe but the pigmentation is definitely there and for the price I completely recommend! If you're new to the beauty community any of the NYX cosmetics products are worth the price. Rather then going to spend between $15-$20 on a lip liner, I recommend picking up a few versatile colors of this bad boy instead! They come in plenty of shades that can pair well with any lipstick and last well thoughout the day. While working a 10 hour shift I find myself only re-applying once a day which is pretty good for a drugstore lip liner. Definitely purchase!
gabby s.
gabby s.
Sullivan City, TX
so I bought this as an add-on with LOW expectations because I never like eye liner pencils (its a SHOCKER) it is EXACTLY what it is advertised to be!!!! A fantastic slide-on pencil. There is no tugging, no pulling, no dragging just a perfectly smooth slide on the eyelid. The color pigmentation is clear and accurate too. So often pencil eyeliners don't last all day for me, but this pencil lasted a 12 hour work day and looked great up to the time I washed it off. I was such a skeptic, but now I am purchasing them in multiple different dark colors. After several weeks of using the bronze I am more than pleased with my purchase!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I was introduced to NYX cosmetics on one of my first trips to Ulta. There is such a wide variety of colors and the price point and frequent buy two get one free specials available at Ulta make it fun to experiment with some of the bolder shades that I may not otherwise try. Theses pencil apply smoothly and wear well throughout the day. I don't experience much bleeding or feathering with the pigment.
Aaisha J.
Aaisha J.
My HOLY GRAIL lip liners! These are so cheap at about $3 on the Ulta site and there are numerous shades.. My favorites are the nude/brown shades because of how versatile they are. The texture is not too creamy, not too dry which is perfect if you like overlining and defining your lip line. I use these as an all over lip color to transform my lipsticks to better suit my skin tone.
Beatrize A.
Beatrize A.
San Francisco, CA
Nyx liners will always be one of my favorites, although I feel there are better ones out there for the same price or even less. If you buy them at CVS though, it's less costly (from observation!). I had one pencil dry out on me but it may have been my fault for not storing it properly. Other than that, I'd totally recommend this lip pencil; perfect for beginners as well.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Dublin, CA
I LOOOVE NYX COSMETICS!! So affordable but feels like high-end products. The slide on lip pencil goes on so smoothly and is very pigmented. It keeps my lipstick on longer than usual. I usually buy NYX at an Ulta near me or the actual store. I would definitely recommend this to people who are just starting to get into beauty or want something cheap but good quality.
Bria H.
Bria H.
Denver, CO
I love NYX products because they last all day and are easy to apply. I bought mine from target and it was about $2, there was a sale happening. For such a small price the product really lasts and the quality of the lip liner is perfect. it was also very easy to remove from my lips. I used a baby wipe, or you can use a cloth with soap and water.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing product. it's probably like my second or third time using it. it is a great value for the price the packaging is normal it doesn't come with anything else but i love it either way,i bought it at my local beauty supply store for 2.99. i recommend everyone buy it again and again i want to try more colors..... I love it.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
NYX is my go-to lip liner when I'm on a budget. I love the value I get for their products. The lip-liner goes on well but is sometimes not as smooth as some of the pricier products. It will last me the whole day, and it's easy for me to get colors to match all my favorite lipstick colors. I'll be buying this pencil in the future.
Nadia L.
Nadia L.
The pigmentation of this liner is better than the ones in the past. Just one application deposits a fine amount of product. The texture is creamy and doesn't crumble or "feather" off. The only thing that does bother me is its drying on the lips. Exfoliate before using! But once you apply it doesn't budge! Stays on the whole day.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Wayne, MI
How do I retract this lip liner????? Doesn't look like it can be sharpened
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Just bought this and I thought it was a crank up retractable lip pencil, however when I opened it up I see it's a pencil? Not sure how long this will last? And how to sharpen?
Shaynia Z.
Shaynia Z.
How long does this brand usually last? And how well does it appear with a fist apply?
Devani S.