18 colors available

BY NYX #67 in Lipstick

Simply Red Lip Cream - Red never goes out of style - ever. Whether you wear a true, deep or berry tone from NYX Cosmetics Simply Red Lip Cream collection, you can't go wrong with a classic, satin red lip. Apply to clean, moisturized lips. Wear over liner or primer for lasting wear. - Simply Red Lip Cream

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
I usually do not wear anything on my lips besides chapstick, but this lip creme is great! It does not dry out my lips or make them feel sticky. The formula is so creamy and comfortable to wear. It lasts at least a full 6 hours for me. I would definitely buy again and I recommend anyone who wants to wear lipstick should give this lip cream a try. It is highly pigmented and worth so much more than the 5 or 6 bucks you spend on it.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Current FAVORITE PRODUCT of the moment!!! NYX Lip Creams are to die for!!! Both the Simply Reds & the Simply Nudes are SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Creamy smooth texture that looks glossy but opaque & not tacky like a lip gloss. Plus, they wear well without getting dry like a regular lipstick. I will be adding 1 of every color they make to my kit! I hope they expand into more color categories!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Suitland, MD
I love NYX brand. So when they came out with this Simply line, I had to get it. This red is perfect for the Christmas holidays. Actually this red is perfect for any occasion. This lipstick is so smooth and very moisturizing. It doesn't leave your lips chapped or dry. It glides on effortlessly. For me the color normally last all day.
Fe J.
Fe J.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love the color SR03 Candy Apple and texture of this lipstick! It's a nice red that's not to bright or too dark. It's perfect for dark skin ladies like myself. It goes on creamy and has a matte finish. I love that it's not drying out my lips like some others tend to do. It also wears for a long time.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love how creamy and beautiful this lipstick is! I got the shade candy apple 03 and I'm not sure the shade really works on my pale skin, but it's such a comfortable product to wear compared to other lipsticks! I'll definitely keep an eye out for other shades of red since I love the formula so much!
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Simply Red Lip Cream - Maraschino
This is an amazing color! Glides on so easy and doesn't have a sticky or too glossy of a look or feel. This is perfect for an everyday type wear... yes it's red but a lighter shade almost like a berry. I love it, totally recommend it! Also... compact enough for your pocket!
Starr G.
Starr G.
Omaha, NE
I love the color, but the staying power isnt great. You have to reapply often, but then it gets clumpy so it doesn't build very well. It also bleeds, so you really need a good lip liner. Normally, I am super impressed with Nyx products , but this one doesn't quite hold up.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Review for: Candy Apple
This is truly candy apple red. I really look the creamy texture and staying power it has. It's very easy to line your lips with and apply. It settles to my lips well without looking caked or crayon look. It adds a classic Marilyn Monroe look for an affordable price.
Vanessa m.
Vanessa m.
Love this product. The colors are true to color and it applies smooth. It also lasts a long time on the lips. It was a little harder for me to apply because it is a little fat but that's the only Bad thing about it. I would defiantly recommend this product
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge, TN
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Simply Red Lip Cream - Maraschino
I love this color it really brings out the shape of your lips I don't think it needs improvements it's already really nice I bought it at Ulta and it's very easy/simple to put on I will be buying this product again and many more!
Ale D.
Ale D.
How long does this last?
Regine R.
Regine R.
Does it last long? Is their more color options?
Alana D.
Alana D.
Queensbury, NY
So weird question. For prom my dress is black and my shoes are going to be red. What color tie and pocket square should my date wear he's wearing a black suit and we're both getting red flowers. And I'm wearing this red lip color! Any advice?! I'm just looking for like a pop of red here and there.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long wearing are these? Favorite shades?? How pigmented?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Reading, PA
Does this dry or does it stay slippery and creamy?