27 colors available

BY NYX #14 in Lip Liner

Love your lips! Create the perfect pout with our creamy richly pigmented liner in an easy twist-up pencil. Renowned for its staying power! Available in 19 irresistible shades.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Mica,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate,C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, MagnesiumSilicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, and Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): IronOxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
  • I want these in every color everytime I see a NYX cosmetics section1 Answers
  • I've heard these glide smooth but that also tends to mean they smud...2 Answers
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
NYX is one of my favorite affordable makeup brands. There's very few misses in the product line up as far as I'm concerned. I've heard beauty vloggers talk about how great these liners are, so I had to buy a few. They're PERFECT! They are very creamy, but they set well so that it won't slide all over your chin! The pigmentation is ON POINT! And they are just so long wearing. There are so many wonderful shades to choose from, and they work well with SO many types of lip looks- with a nice gloss, a liquid to matte lipstick, a regular satin finish lipstick, and sometimes, I fill my whole lips in with the liners because they are that good! I'll wear the liner as a lipstick. You can't go wrong with these and they are soooo affordable! I pick up at least 1 new one every time I'm at a store that carries them.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Love these lip liners. They are perfect for beginners and makeup junkies alike. I have bought several of these from ULTA. Very long lasting. I usually outline my lips and throw a deeper shade of lip gloss or lipstick over this and blend it out. The brighter colors are a little harder to blend but definitely worth the outcome. My favorite shade is MPL23- PINKY BEIGE. It is lighter than I expected for a beige but looks AMAZING with the perfect nude gloss. These are very comparable to the Stila lip liners. I actually had one in my hand when I found this and picked the NYX instead. I even found a very similar color to Stila. And NYX had a much more affordable price. Typical packaging. I do like that the color of the tube matches the shade inside.
Ayla A.
Ayla A.
Reno, NV
For the price, this product is pretty amazing. I think the color choices are nice and approachable, you won't have a hard time looking for a shade unless you are trying to find a lip liner for those not-so-mundane shades like teal, navy blue, or green. However, I am pretty sure more product have been wasted from breaking off than it actually landing on my lips. I have tried to go in slowly, but honestly it didn't make much of a difference. The best way I can recommend using it is to twist only a small amount out at a time. If you don't think you can do this, just buy the wooden pencil ones and save yourself from wasted products. The NYX wooden lip liners are similar in way that it's smooth and very pigmented.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I love these lip liners! They're super creamy and easy to use. My favors color is in nude it's absolutely perfect. I use it under almost all my neutral lipsticks. I brought a similar color from a high end brand thinking it Woikd somehow be better. Wow was I disappointed. If you're looking for an affordable high quality liner to use with nudes and even those mauve colors I would suggest giving this a try. I made all my friends and my mother try this color. I also have the color natural which is tad darker, also lovely Maube better for people with medium skin. I'm very fair so nude is perfect for me.
alycia r.
alycia r.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Ruby
Considering Nyx is a drugstore brand, this lip liner exceeded my expectations. I own a lot of NYX products, and love most of them, but you can never be too sure. These lip liners because of the fact that they are retractable, are so precise. Looking for bigger lips? Not an issue with these liners, and you shouldn't even be able to notice! I'd recommend these lip liners to anyone and everyone! I use them in my kit on bridal clients and I've never had a complaint, and for the price, you can't beat them!
Adam C.
Adam C.
Winthrop, MA
Very pigment colors, applies very easily but can smudge just as easily so be careful. It will blend in with your lipstick nicely, but I wouldn't suggest wearing it itself for it is cakey and will crumble off your lips or stick to itself so you'll have patches of lipliner missing and flakes of it stuck to your lips. For the price, I would recommend this product if you're a beginner in makeup and have trouble lining your lips or have trouble with wear to apply your lipstick.
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ruby
I absolutely love my nyx products i have nothing bad to say whats so ever. all they're products are phenomenal. they go on smoothly and can be blended in with other colors lipliners or lipsticks. I've actually use a few as eyeliners and sometimes i just where the lip liner as a lipstick all over my lips and just add a lip gloss to give it shine or leave it alone so it looks matte. i think i might retire lipsticks all together because lip liners can easily take their place.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a $5 lip liner, this stuff is actually way better than I was expecting. I saw it on a beauty blog and the girl had lined her lips with it and then filled them in, then put gloss on top. It looked really good. It's a creamy formula, more so than MAC lip liners or even other NYX liners. I have The color Vanilla Sky which seems to be their most popular one. I purchased two so I don't have to be hunting around for another one when the first runs out.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
I purchased a few of the shades off the NYX website when they had a 40% the entire website. I enjoyed the formula, no feathering and lasted through out the day. Some of the darker colors weren't as creamy, so i contacted NYX more than 4 times and I received no response regarding a return. Unfortunately i wouldn't repurchase from their website again, but the lip liners were pretty good because you didn't have to sharpen them like their old ones.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only like this liner because it's crazy affordable and "Natural" is by far one of the most decent nudes for a Latina complexion. My favorite lip combo is "Natural" with "London" (Soft Matte Lip Crème).

My only complaint is that the product breaks off very easily, so it's best not to twist the pencil unless it's absolutely dull.

I wish NYX would improve their formulas. I would be happy to pay a little more for longevity and color intensity.
Angelica  H.
Angelica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Where can I find these? I'd love to try some
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
I am looking for a new lip liner that glides on super easy and smooth. I do not feel like spending too much cash for it though. I am worried that this Nyx will be like dry and crumbly.... How does this product apply?
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What brick-and-mortar stores can I find this in? I read amazing reviews online for this, but I really would like to feel and see the product before buying online. Also, does anyone have any comparisons of this to other brands of liner? How does it feel and last compared to L'Oreal, Cover Girl, Revlon, MAC, Urban Decay, etc.? Thank you!
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lip liner tend to break or crumble when being applied or does it glide on smooth?