8 colors available

BY NYX #6 in Lip Plumper

Boost your lips to their fullest shape and size with the Pump It Up Lip Plumper. The plumpers come in 9 assorted colors and each shade acknowledges well-known sensual celebrity lips such as Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson, along with plenty other desirable famous vixens. Maxi-Lip is a special peptide that we have infused into the new and improved formula. Peptides are known to improve collagen synthesis, which can lead to firmer, fuller, smoother looking lips.

Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
Truth be told, I have extremely thin lips and it's definitely a point of insecurity for me. I will try anything that promises a fuller pout! I have the Nyx Plump It Up Lip Plumper in the clear-yellow tinged shade. The yellow tint of the formula helps to make my bare lips look a little darker and more vampy, and used over a lip color, it adds a nice level of dimension and shine. It definitely delivers that tingling feeling that most lip plumpers promise, you know that one that lets you know that "it's working". However, I'm not sure that I would say this product creates any noticeable fullness in my lips. It is extremely glossy, which makes the lips a little more full looking naturally, but I think most clear lip glosses would have the same effect. It's also VERY sticky, so I wouldn't recommend wearing it on a windy day, or your hair will be coated in the stuff! But if you're looking for a nice clear gloss for cheap, this may be a product worth checking out!
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA
I have naturally large lips and don't really need a lip plumper however, a little help never hurt! I put this on every morning as I do my makeup letting it soak into my lips and finally apply my liquid lipstick on top. The minty effect of this lip gloss is refreshing and fun. I have the lip gloss in the color Lindsey and it's a baby pink frosted color. I don't believe that this lip gloss truly plumps your lips but it tingles your lips as you apply it. I think the color range is gorgeous however, the pigmentation comes off more frosty than colored. If you're looking for a dark pigmentation lip gloss this is not it (try Nyx intense butter gloss) but if you're looking for a beautiful top coat with shimmer this is a great product to use. But again, this is no miracle product and you should not expect to see huge results from using this product as a lip plumper.
Rishi B.
Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
My all time favorite lip product is NYX lip plumper in Jessica. This is the first lip product I used the entire tube. I even broke it open to get to the last drop.
It is not so much a plumper, it does make your lips tingle, as it is a super hydrator.
The color matches my lips exactly. Here is the kicker- the shimmer in it looks like crushed diamonds.
I use this alone to give me shine and shimmer and I use it as a topper to other colors to really make them pop.
My lips were very dry and chapped when I first started using it. Over the course of 2 months they have improved 100%. It is packed with vitamins and by hydrating my lips they look fuller. It has even eliminated the small lip lines I had.
When I buy it, i buy in multiples so that I never run out.
This is the greatest product I have come across. ADORE it! Thank you NYX!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so nervous to try this! I thought it might be too potent or too uncomfortable or painful. But this is a GREAT lipgloss. I am so glad I bought it. I chose the shade "Elizabeth," a nice natural nude. It's not too sticky, but gives a beautiful sheen to the lips. I also didn't find it at all painful! It tingled just a bit - maybe a little more than a balm like Burt's Bees. It felt nice and cooling, actually! I love the look, feel, and texture of this gloss. Another great NYX product! I do think it plumped up my lips a little bit - they looked fuller, but it won't have a "Kylie" effect... But I definitely noticed a difference - it's small, but for me, that's exactly what I hoped for and I found it very flattering. Highly recommend!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Great lip plumper! Don't expect this to make you look like you have lip injections and to permanently plump your lips it won't do that none of them will. Even Dior lip plumper didn't permanently plump my lips. This really will only work while you feel it tingling and bringing blood to your lips.

The only down side to this plumper is there is not as much pigmentation as I would like. I find the consistency thin and not too sticky. There isn't too much transfer when drinking / eating. These are very moisturizing and won't dry out your lips. Love them as much as my Dior and hard candy plumpers. I find it to have the same amount of pigmentation as Dior but much less than hard candy. Overall a decent plumper for only $6.
Shanya A.
Shanya A.

Just got this today, very excited. My upper lip has always been small, almost none existent honestly and I've come to enjoy nyx products so I decided to give this a try. It was as an impulse buy cause the other items I wanted wouldn't ship unless I hit a certain amount of money. Lol. Anyways this is my first time trying a lip plumper and it isn't bad. I feel it's more a keen to eating rare peppermint cause it tingles on my lips but has a cooling sensation when I breath through my mouth. And I do feel like my lips have a little more fullness to them, definition of you will.

All in all I would get it again. P.S- I choose the Angeline one cause it was the most neutral color and I love Angeline Jolie. 😉
Karen D.
Karen D.
Lillington, NC
This is nice lip gloss and like all NYX cosmetic products it is reasonably priced. The reason for my low rating is that this product differs little from NYX's other lip glosses and provides little if any actual "plumping" effects. The color I selected was loaded with iridescent sparkle which I suppose can make your lips look bigger but also makes your entire makeup look feel a bit dated (not sure how/why I didn't notice the frosted color when I grabbed the tube from the display so that's my bad). There's some nice colors available but nothing truly ground-breaking about this one versus other options from this L'Oreal-owned brand.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Streamwood, Il
When i first got the NYX Pump It Up! I was pretty excited to try it.. I applied it, it goes on easy, it's a little sticky but i expected that.. After a few seconds i felt the tingly sensation from the plumper ingredients. I like that feeling in a sense it makes me feel like it is actually doing something. I did notice a slight improvement. It didn't last as long as I wish it would have and i did have to reapply. Now that I've been using it on and off for a few months I don't notice the tingling anymore, just the glossy appearance. I would buy again, but maybe one of the lightly tinted ones instead of clear
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Oroville, CA
Normally I really like Nyx products. They have great color payoff and they're very affordable. Love that my CVS has such a large range of the products. But this one's kind of a miss for me. I don't think it worked. It made my lips tingle and I really thought that meant I was getting somewhere but I didn't notice a significant difference. The color came out nicely, as expected, and it had good wear-time. It just didn't plump my lips. And it actually dried them out a little too. Don't think I'll be picking up any more these anytime soon. Which is too bad, I really wanted to like them.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I bought the clear color on a whim on day. I really didn't think it would work but wanted to try it. I'm happy to say I was proved wrong! This gives your lips a tingly feeling for the first few minutes. It's very slight, nothing to worry about. I notice my lips loon fuller and plumper in about 10 mintues. This is obviously not a radical difference but enough to notice. I like to put it on before I do my makeup then scrub it off before I put my lipstick on. I want to buy another with some color so I can wear it as my lip color for the day. I recommend to everyone.
Yadu V.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good lip plumper for thin lips?