NYX Cosmetics Pro Dual Brow Brush uploaded by Yari S.

BY NYX

Pro Dual Brow Brush - NYX Cosmetics' Pro Dual Brow Brush is a dual-ended brow brush that features an angled cut brush for precise application with cream or powder products and a spoolie brush for blending and shaping. - Pro Dual Brow Brush see more...

Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Burr Oak, MI
I love this brush a lot and got it at Meijers for like $9. The only problem I have is that sometimes product gets built up on the very top of the brush easily and I have to clean it off all the time. It really is great to fill in brows easily and straight.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Love nyx and for the price it comes close to the well known brow brands like Anastasia. It's affordable it works similarly. Although a little harder to use and not as pigmented. But it's a great alternative.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
Great price does an amazing job! Works just as well if not better than those expensive brushes.

only 3 dollars at ulta! highly recommend.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Love this brush for filling in brows. It's cheap and works really well to comb them and put on product at an angle
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
I decided to save money and bought this brush instead of the ABH #12 brush i really wanted. I admit, at first this brush was decent. It was pretty firm, the spoolie sucked but overall it did the job. After 2-3 cleanings, the bristles were way too soft and began the separate from each other. It was impossible for me to do my brows without spending 30 mins and a lot of time cleaning them up. This brush is a huge letdown, and cannot compare to the ABH #12 (which takes me 10 mins for perfect brows). Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $8 on one of ABH brushes.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
I decided to give this brush a try - since my ABH brush crapped out on me and ran out of my ABH brow pomade..too. (Wasn't a good weekend..lol)  Any-hoo!! I bought this brush to use with the Tame & Frame Brow Pomade, and I absolutely fell in LOVE with both products. It sculpts so well and the angle is very clean. The bush itself is also incredibly soft and cleans very easily. Great quality and even better price. I've been slowly adding more and more products from NYX and so far I have not been disappointed by the change.
Erica W.
Erica W.
This is a great brow pencil for the money! The shade I have matches pretty well and is long lasting. The pencil itself is soft enough to leave product behind but still powdery. The little brush at the end of the pencil is nice to comb out your brows and make them nice and fluffy. I would definitely buy this pencil again!
Nisa C.
Nisa C.
Waldorf , MD
The only one in the store that had a brush like the one I was looking for. Not too big, not too small. Flat and not too fluffy. It also has a spoolie attached to it which makes it even more amazing because it's 2-n-1. The only downside is that the spoolie is super hard.
Devon G.
Devon G.
Washington, DC
This is the best brow brush I've ever used! Strokes are natural-looking and the spoolie blends everything in perfectly. I use this every morning. Be sure to wipe excess product before putting the cover back on the brush and storing.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
This is my first eyebrow brush I really love the fact that it has a spuly in the other side. It definitely does the trick with my eyebrows just wish it was a little thinner.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Is it like the elf brow brush?
karina R.
karina R.
Is this product any good? Could you compare it to other name brand similar brushes? Does the brush part any good? Really need a new brush and Iv been trying to decide between this one or the Anastasia Beverly Hills one.
Kyla N.
Kyla N.
Is this brush able to do fine, hair-width strokes?