Katie D.
Katie D.
Summit, MS

What shades do you recommend?
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sept. 25, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
I also say Taupe for contouring. Especially if you're fairer skin. Pinched and Terra Cotta are nice shades for blush.
Emmanuelle A.
Emmanuelle A.
Aug. 27, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Taupe,for contouring :) is great!
Celina M.
Celina M.
July 30, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Terra Cotta is perfect for a sun kissed blush :)
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
June 30, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Rose garden, its a shimmery pink I use it everyday
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Jan. 17, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Taupe for a contour color if you're fair!
Vivian Z.
Vivian Z.
Oct. 3, 2015, 1:59 a.m.
I have the shade dusty rose and I think it really suits all skin tones!
Mckenzie D.
Mckenzie D.
July 21, 2015, 3:23 a.m.
Taupe & summer peach
Leah H.
Leah H.
July 15, 2015, 1 p.m.
I love the color pinched in this product. It's an amazing color for the summer and winter! These blushes are very reasonable also!
Brianna S.
March 18, 2015, 12:56 p.m.
I would also recommend taupe as a bronzing shade!
Brianna S.
March 18, 2015, 12:55 p.m.
Pinched!! It's an amazing pink/coral shade
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:28 p.m.
I have fair skin and use the Pinched shade! I find that it is a cheaper alternative to Nars Orgasm and it works with any skin tone.
Viviana F.
Viviana F.
Feb. 8, 2015, 1:35 p.m.
It really depends on your skin tone and in what season you wear it
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Jan. 30, 2015, 10:20 p.m.
I have peach and Rosegarden as well! I also had a cream blush from NYX in natural. I absolutely love them and use them all the time!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Dec. 23, 2014, 4:33 p.m.
Amber, Bourgeois Pig
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Dec. 13, 2014, 5:07 p.m.
Pinched or rose garden are my favorites
Tina K.
Tina K.
Nov. 27, 2014, 1:05 a.m.
I recommend the shade "pinched" because it's a dupe for the famous "orgasm" blush by Nars!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Nov. 7, 2014, 1:14 p.m.
Peach, and rose garden. Pinched is nice too. It's a dupe for NARS orgasm.
nadine h.
nadine h.
Nov. 4, 2014, 7 p.m.
I love mocha right now too. It has a really nice matte finish. it goes well with dark colors like reds, greens and blues. Love this look of this when i contour my face as well.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oct. 20, 2014, 8:11 a.m.
If you have fair skin, try Taupe as a contour color! It's a matte and somewhat cool toned brown.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Oct. 11, 2014, 11:06 p.m.
Pinched!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Oct. 3, 2014, 7:26 p.m.
Peach! It's a beautiful soft orange color that looks amazing on my fair skin, but would also look beautiful darker shades.
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Sept. 30, 2014, 11:13 a.m.
Pinch me is a great color ....is like a pinkish colar color really beautiful
Reina R.
Reina R.
Sept. 7, 2014, 2:30 p.m.
Terra Cotta is beautiful bronze shade! Desert Rose is a pinky-red shade, perfect for the fall because it gives your cheeks a pretty flush. I would also recommend Cinnamon, a true orange blush that looks amazing when used with a light hand. :-)
Anne H.
Anne H.
Aug. 28, 2014, 3:09 p.m.
Pinched is the PErfeCt color. a lovely pink that looks stunning on my fair skin and super natural on the apples of the cheeks. I also have terra cotta which I use for sort of a brownish bronzy look on my whole face.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Aug. 4, 2014, 8:33 p.m.
I'm loving Mocha and Apricot for summer right now. They give a beautiful hint of of color without overpowering especially mixing the two together since Mocha is matte and Apricot has simmer. You can apply Apricot to the high points of your cheeks. For winter I like Desert Rose and Bordeaux. With Ohio's winters I need some extra color on my cheeks.

Join Now