NYX Cosmetics One Night in Morocco Matte Smokey Look Kit Palette 8 Eye Shadows, 4 Lip Colors, 1 Makeup Base

BY NYX

Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cosmetics One Night In Morocco Matte Smokey Look Kit Palette 8 Eye Shadows 4 Lip Colors 1 Makeup Base
I love my nudes so I bought this palette aaaggeeessss ago and probs used it once then never again. It was chalky and super powdery, the fallout was real and omg I've never seen my eyes appear ashy, but here I was. I can't tell you if it lasts because I took it off. I don't know if they even make this anymore, I hope not. But if you manage to find it, just skip past it. Sorry NYX.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok. It is not that pigmented. However, it will be a good choice for under $10. You get what you paid for. Good enough for makeup beginners. I personally do not hate it or love it. I just like collecting palettes.(: So it might be good for you.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
beautiful product, and what is good about nyx and this is their price its a good value for what you get and nice color pay off and pigmentation
Amy C.
Amy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything you need all in one pretty palette. Perfect smokey eye and lip colors for fall time!
ayleen z.
ayleen z.
doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
las sombras de nyx están muy bien pigmentado, tiene una gran variedad de colores... son una de las mejores marcas que he utilizado
Freya L.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta paleta de sombras tiene una pigmentación asombrosa y me encantan los colores.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
I love this brand! The quality of their products are nice and the price point is right! I like their shadows
Denise W.
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
OMG I love eyeshadows in the kids are even better because it gives you everything in one night and I just love cosmetics like you can't go wrong with it at all that you
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
las muejres de mi hogar ahn usado este producto y otros de las marca NYX y son realmente buenos, los resultados son magnificos
Jada A.
Jada A.
I love these shadows they give me life and the colors are pretty not to mention it looks good on all shades
danielita Z.
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
How pigmented would you say the eyeshadow are?
Kanie c.
Kanie c.
toa alta
Are this shadows creamy and pigmented are they easy to blend??
Deisy R.
Deisy R.
Sylmar, Ca
What's your favorite combination when using the smokey look kit palette?