Add a Photo

NYX COSMETICS COLOR MASCARA PERFECT PEAR
Photos (2)
Jazzafied A.
Jazzafied A.

I tried this product last spring. My favorite color is the aqua/teal family and I thought this was in it so I bought it. It has big fluffy wand and can be a little tricky to get lower lashes but this mascara gives just the right amount of color that isn't too overpowering or too much color. So anyone could ease into these lines of colored mascaras by nyx.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR

This mascara is not a terrible mascara but given the short shelf life of mascara I with the tube was smaller but that's a grievance I have with most mascara. Given the special occasion-ness of pastel green mascara this is especially true.
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE

Use it on the tips of my eye lashes for fantastic bright look. Very good formula, use it more than a year and it is not dry!
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA

I love these colorful mascaras! I got perfect pear which is a lime color! It really has color pay off and is so very vibrant !! It doesn't clump and looks great on the bottom lashes with big strip lashes!

Join Now