Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles, Ca

Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sept. 11, 2015, 3:03 p.m.
No, its not too good to be true!! Everything you hear is right!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Oct. 8, 2014, 6:56 p.m.
I am in love with anything by nyx and this product just tops it off!! :)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
May 22, 2014, 1:48 p.m.
I really love these. they are priced extremely well, and the color assortment that they have is so so good! some people don't like the flavor/smell that they have, but i really don't mind it. the smell doesn't last very long anyway :)
Yeji K.
Yeji K.
April 23, 2014, 3:51 p.m.
I personally don't like these products. I like the NYX Butter Glosses more than these. The reason why I don't like them is because they leave my lips dry and the colors look very similar to one another. I guess it might have been because of the colors I chose but I could not tell the difference between the colors. However, the Butter Glosses have a gorgeous shade and because they are very moisturizing.
sunny m.
sunny m.
Feb. 28, 2014, 12:07 a.m.
No its not to good to be true. I adore these lip glosses and have a ton lying around all over my house, in my cars and purses. They are amazing quality, they have a great color pay off, they last a long time and honestly I have been using these more than some of my high end lip glosses and that says a lot lol. I love MAC lip glosses but these are my new fav
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Dec. 29, 2013, 10:51 a.m.
The prices range where u go to buy them .. But the quality is good it's not sticky and thick it goes on smoothly and have a nice glossy finish I say try one 1st then continue to buy if you like them ... I also like beige as my favorite it's a nice pink and the name tricks the color lol it's no where near beige it's pink ! Lol :)
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Nov. 2, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
I've only tried a few but I've loved them all! Beige is my favorite lip gloss that I have ever tried, and the prices are great! It seems too good to be true, but it's not!

Join Now