91 colors available

BY NYX #69 in Lip Gloss

Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic. .

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or drinking?1 Answers
  • I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?14 Answers
  • What are some other good shades for women of color? Be the first to answer!
NYX Cosmetics Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
One of my favorite brand of lip gloss! I've owned Tea Rose, Gold Pink, Chandelier, Beige, Dolly Pink, Perfect, and Nude Peach. My favorites have been Beige, Chandelier, and Perfect. They smell like cherries with a sort of medicinial scent to it as well but nothing that I mind. They apply very smoothly on the lips although I always try and make sure that my lips are moisturized before applying especially with Nude Peach as to not accent any dry patches. They are very affordable at only $5 or so at most stores and there's a pretty decent color selection to fit every makeup look. The only downside I would say to these glosses is that that aren't very long lasting but I don't mind reapplying. Definitely go and try one or a few of these.
Liz A.
Liz A.
North East, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Pink Frost
I love NYX lip products. They're so smooth and buttery. I haven't tried a single lippie from them that I haven't adored. When I am looking for adorable lip glosses, this is my go to brand. This gloss is no exception. Goes on beautifully and lasts quite a long time. A nice light wash of color with lots of shine. I've had many Hugh end brand glosses, I always go back to these. Why pay extra for something when you can get the same quality for less?! I highly recommend these glosses, or any of the NYX lip products. You just can't go wrong.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
First things first: the packaging for this gloss is just adorable. I love the love bow on top of the applicator. This gloss is shiny and hydrating without being too sticky. I also bought this on clearance for $1.78 at Target!!! What a steal. This color is a pinky, sheer color and it works great if you wear a lip liner underneath it--I wear my NYX pinky rose lip liner with it, and it looks very cute! I would definitely recommend this lip gloss.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Schaumburg , IL
Review for: Gold Pink
I like that this is affordable and you can use a coupon at ulta on it, and that it has a cute bow on top of the packaging, and I love the color, but quality I do think they're are better glosses. I personally think urban decay's is better along with Lancomes glosses quality wise. The nyx ones don't last as long and not as pigmented as the urban decay ones and lancomes. Also the packaging is cheap compared to the others.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I don't often wear makeup. I like the natural look and it took me until I was probably 20 to really get into makeup so I'm very picky with the types of makeup I use. I need something light but still noticeable and makes me feel good. I try to go with basics and these Nyx does a great job with providing that in all their products. It's not exactly pump up gloss but it certainly gets that really nice look and color.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Portsmouth, OH
Literally my FAVORITE lip gloss! I have it in Natural and it is the best thing to happen to my makeup routine. It is the best shade for me and literally goes well for everyday wear. It's visible but not too much color! I adore it. Also, I love that it's long lasting and makes my lips feel moisturized! Not to mention, it is so affordable. I plan on buying this lipgloss in many other shades.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Gold Pink
I absolutely loved this color this is the newest color that I got and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I will definitely continue to use it until I find another color that I like which is not hard to do :-) every color in this collection has been amazing. It definitely has an amazing gloss to it and I don't need to keep reapplying which is a big thing for me
Jen L.
Jen L.
Janesville, CA
Review for: Sponge Cake
I am a huge fan of lip gloss, especially in the summer. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss is one of my favorite go to brands. I love that it doesn't cost a lot so you can stock up on a ton of different shades and they really last a long time! I tend to go for shades that are pink and light brown and I love a sparkly shine so the sponge cake is a perfect color for me.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Tulare, CA
This lip gloss is so amazing! Any girl who loves lip gloss need to try this product! It is not sticky and it goes on very nicely. Also, the shades you have to choose from are gorgeous. When you apply the lip gloss, it will give you a nice amount of color to your lippies! I have the color "Natural" and it's one of the best nude lip glosses I've ever had!
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
First thought: it smells like bubblegum! Second: the bow!! Too cute. The product itself is pretty good for the price. The gloss is very pigmented and not overly sticky. It is a thicker gloss, so be mindful of that. The applicator is angled, making application easier. The applicator also has a pointed tip so you could carve out that cupid's bow!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?
Oriana G.