NYX Cosmetics Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Scheniqua H.NYX Cosmetics Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Scheniqua H.NYX Cosmetics Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Aleaha D.
7 colors available

BY NYX

This new nail polish from NYX has bold primary colors in matte finish. NYX Brand nail-polish Category Beauty Supplies for Women see more...

• I'm looking for a good matte nail polish. I have one from Essie, bu...1 Answers
  • Is this a matte top coat or is it actual matte nail polish? If so, ...1 Answers
  • Just need to know if this product make the finish look foggy ?1 Answers
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville, PA
One of my favorite must have in my Polish collection.... I'm addicted to matte black everything... I would recommend it in every color and I would wear it in every color.
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Mnp09 Matte Pink
This nail polish brand is really good! I like the matte finish especially with a matte top coat! I do recommend this if you are looking for a new way to paint your nails!
I would like to try this soon. I like matte colors and I wanna see how this will look and its a beautiful color.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love all things NYX! This nail polish does not disappoint. It has a beautiful matte finish and applies smoothly and evenly and doesn't chip like most I've tried. It lasts me for over a week in most cases which says a lot because most of the ones I use start chipping in a few days! <3 it!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Belfast , ME
Review for: Mnp09 Matte Pink
What can I say besides I love all the NYX products ..... The polish goes on very nicely can get away with 1 coat but 2 is better and the color is perfect
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX are very high quality products. I love these nail polishes so much and I love the different colors they have
samantha l.
samantha l.
Vienna, OH
Great nail polsih. is my goal to. goes on smooth and lasts for days without chipping. would highly recommend
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like too, their colors are beautiful, and the length is perfect, these are especially beautiful......
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Pasco, WA
I love the white matte nail polish from nyx but the black one looks better but that's just my opinion
Catherine  K.
Catherine K.
I love NYX products. Great quality and amazing color choices in their nail polishes.
Joselyn S.
Joselyn S.
Is this a matte top coat or is it actual matte nail polish? If so, is it really worth it? How much is it? Do you guys recommend other matte nail polish brands?
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I'm looking for a good matte nail polish. I have one from Essie, but it flakes off very easily. Is this one pretty good and look good?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
Just need to know if this product make the finish look foggy ?
Emily G.
Emily G.
Palmdale, CA
Is it worth the money? because I've seen it but i don't know if I should purchase it
Sam ..
Sam ..
Lithuania
I heard that NYX is a really great makeup brand, but what about polishes?