BY NYX #3 in Eyeliner

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethylhexyl Trimellitate, Triethyl Citrate, Ethyl Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hectorite, Cellulose, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano].

• Does this work better then the Elf liquid eyeliner ?2 Answers
  • Dose it have good quality3 Answers
  • What's the best in the eyeliners?2 Answers
Reviews (2095)
Taymar Q.
Taymar Q.
Rosemead, CA
This is by far one of the best eyeliners I have ever used! First of all, the formula is amazing and everything I want in a liquid eyeliner, which I consider myself an aficionado of. I love that this eyeliner is slick and liquidy but never runny. It glides on smoothly and thickly so I don't really have to go over the line and wing I drew to darken it at all. It stays on ALL DAY! I mean it. I have been wearing this eyeliner all day in the heat this summer and it does not budge. I will say that after a while, the eyeliner does not exactly stay MATTE, but it does dry matte when first applied. I would highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone with oily eyelids and a passion for eyeliner.
Secondly, I love the long, thin brush. It could be a couple bristles thinner, but I am still easily able to get into the inner corner of my eye super thin and then get dramatic by applying more pressure. This eyeliner is fantastic for really playing around with eyeliner shapes and length of wings. I have repurchased this product THREE TIMES now, and I'm never going back to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner now that I have found this one.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. Granted, I'm not a pro at eyeliner (I'm actually fairly new to using it) but it's still super easy for even newbies to use. I never used to wear eyeliner because I wasn't a fan of gel or pencil liner, but liquid liner intimated the heck out of me. So I just stayed away from it all. But I've been experimenting a lot more this year and I finally decided to try liquid liner. I went through a few cheaper brands and didn't find anything good, so I did some more research and found this NYX one which has pretty consistent amazing reviews everywhere. I have kind of shaky and clumsy hands, but I can make wings with this! That's a pretty amazing feat for me. I definitely recommend wiping the excess product from the brush before applying; if you don't, it can get messy. But if you wipe it off first, it applies perfectly. The pigmentation is nice too and is a true jet black. I highly recommend this and I will be purchasing more.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Review for: Black
This is my new holy grail makeup item. I was using an eyeliner that cost 20 dollars that was only available online. I decided to try this one after it was recommended to me when I didn't have time to wait for shipping. Sorry, 20 dollar eyeliner, but this 7 dollar eyeliner works just as well and I'm on a budget! I seriously love it. As long as you don't rub your eyes viciously, it stays on all day. Super thin brush makes it easy to make any line from simple and understated to bold and dramatic. It takes an extra minute or two to take off at the end of the day but I'd rather have that than reapply and touch up several times throughout the day. I can't say enough about this product. Inexpensive, amazing, easy to find. Ulta, Target, and Walgreens are your best bets.
Casuarina G.
Casuarina G.
As someone who cannot live without their winged eyeliner, this liquid liner in particular blew me away. I bought this from my local pharmacy as an emergency replacement for my usual $30 liner from Sephora, however, I will be making it my go-to liner from now on. At only $7, the quality of this liner is superb. I found the wand very easy to use. I like a longer wand, and a brush tip, which is exactly what Nyx has delivered with this liner. It stayed on all day without needing any touch ups. If I had to point out one flaw, it would be that it takes a little bit for the product to dry once applied, but it was totally worth the wait.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
This is honestly my go to, ride or die, holy grail, whatever you want to call it, this eyeliner is it. This makes applying my winged liner like a dream! The tip of the brush is so pointed and precise, it makes getting that nice point on your wing so easy. I used to use the non matte version of this, until I got my hands on the matte version and my life was foreva changed. I love this eyeliner. And the fact that I can get it so cheap at Target and it does the same job, if not better, than some of those high end eyeliner pens. I definitely recommend this 100%! You won't regret buying it, I promise you!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Great liquid liner! Very matte and definitely is long lasting. Although not waterproof, this liner will without a doubt last all day. I now wear it almost everyday because my old liner (L'oréal Lineur Intense ) would crumble and come off so easy. The only time I have troubles with it is mainly because if I make a mistake, it's insanely hard to clean it up. Also, I have found that it transfers sometimes to my upper lid, specifically on hot days which is worse living in SoCal. But other than that great product, insanely easy application compared to other liquid eyeliners. Also, pretty good price!
Kameron A.
Kameron A.
I'm someone who wears eyeliner everytime I put makeup on. I've gone through many many brands of eyeliner and have never been fully satisfied with them. When I bought this liner I fell in love as soon as I put it on. With its thin applicator it allows me to get the most precise lines. I have never had it smudge or wear off through out the day, trust me I've had my days where I've been to lazy to take my eye makeup off and I would wake up with it on the next day. I love that you can find this easily at your local drugstore. This is definitely an eyeliner that I will continue to buy
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Black
This stuff is my go to , and I feel like it's just as good, or better than Kat Von D Trooper liner! Yes, I said it. I know you're not supposed to do this, but I've fallen asleep a couple of times with it on, and it hasn't budged. It was so perfect the next day, that I ended up just going with it and rocking the look the whole day and it still stay put. I have oily skin and that speaks volumes. Plus, the brush is super long & thin to assist with control. It's a bit daunting at first , but you learn quick & can work that wing in seconds.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Review for: Black
I applied this liquid liner to draw features of a skull and when I tried washing it off with just water it wouldn't smear I had to rub it a few times to get it off with face cleanser and water. This is perfect for Halloween makeup! It doesn't smudge it crumbles when you rub it which i prefer rather than running liner. I obviously also use it to do my winged liner its great to get thin precise lines, but sometimes its a little difficult to navigate just because the applicator is a brush it bends. Other than that new favorite liner!
Selena R.
Selena R.
Review for: Black
Love this eyeliner, lasts all day. I think I would compare this to the Kat Von D tattoo liner. I recently purchased the Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner and I think this NYX one is better. I've had the NYX for a while now and I'm actually running out already but it still works. I've only used the UD 24/7 a few times and it's already losing pigment. Idk if I need to shake it but it looks like as if I mixed it with water. NYW is the best drugstore liquid liner so far and at a good price.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
angel s.
angel s.
I've been looking for a liquid eye liner that doesn't smudge all over my eyes. Does this eyeliner smudge?
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Is this long lasting? Like all day? N water proof too?
Nina W.
Nina W.
is this easy to use? I've been doing winged liner for years and I've perfected it, but sometimes products aren't always the easiest to create a perfect wing. is this worth it?