Gabi C.
Gabi C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Because it's winter, i've been battling some terribly dry lips. I love matte lipsticks, and i've been thinking about getting a NYX one, but I'm worried about it looking terrible on my lips. Is this particular lipstick drying for lips?
Nolaa B.
Nolaa B.
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:55 a.m.
This is actually one of the least drying matte lips I've tried. Most mattes now are liquid but this isn't this formula is made to where it still appears matte but is still soft to the lips similar to Creme or satin formulas but without the shine. I've bought so many of these. Also exfoliate your lips and they will feel much better try sugar and olive oil.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Not particularly drying, in comparison to liquid matte lipsticks. I recommend chapstick first along with face moisturizer as a base to all makeup. Side tip: LA Splash liquid mattes were non drying and highly pigmented with amazing staying power
member-5f1547cd9
member-5f1547cd9
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Always try to apply a little bit of chapstick before applying matte lipstick or lip glosses