Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick

NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick

By NYX
4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars68%
  • 4 Stars24%
  • 3 Stars5%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#10 in Lipstick

Load your lips with plush, pigment-rich color choosing from 12 brand new shades of Matte Lipstick—our shockingly smooth lip color that glides right on and stays in place with a silky matte finish that never feels dry. Now available in a range of fresh new hues, these playful pops of color are just what your spring wardrobe needs!

Ingredients:

Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de carnauba, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), BHT, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
Reviews (3170)
Q&A (575)
Photos (476)
Mayara c.
Mayara c.

8 reviews

Na verdade eu já queria testar esses batons há um bom tempo – não tinha comprado antes porque a cor que eu queria, Copenhagen, está SEMPRE esgotada, em todas as lojas online que eu procurei. Enfim, desisti e escolhi essas duas outras cores, Stockholm e Monte Carlo, que são lindas também.Tal qual seus semelhantes, o batom vem em embalagem de gloss, com aplicador de esponjinha, e é cremoso. Depois que você aplica nos lábios, ele vai secando até ficar totalmente mate. Eu não tive grandes problemas na aplicação, o pincelzinho é bom e dá para aplicar perfeitamente com ele.
SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM, OS BATONS LÍQUIDOS MATE DA NYX
27 DE FEVEREIRO DE 2015por: Marina Fabri
Quem tá sempre por aqui já me viu falando mil vezes de batom líquido mate – realmente, é um dos meus produtos preferidos atualmente e tô sempre querendo testar mais marcas e cores. Mas faltava um dos primeiros desse tipo a ter surgido – o Soft Matte Lip Cream, da NYX. Então aproveitei o bom momento e comprei logo dois para testar.
SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM: STOCKHOLM E MONTE CARLO
soft matte lip cream nyx stockholm monte carlo
Na verdade eu já queria testar esses batons há um bom tempo – não tinha comprado antes porque a cor que eu queria, Copenhagen, está SEMPRE esgotada, em todas as lojas online que eu procurei. Enfim, desisti e escolhi essas duas outras cores, Stockholm e Monte Carlo, que são lindas também.
soft matte lip cream nyx stockholm monte carlo
Tal qual seus semelhantes, o batom vem em embalagem de gloss, com aplicador de esponjinha, e é cremoso. Depois que você aplica nos lábios, ele vai secando até ficar totalmente mate. Eu não tive grandes problemas na aplicação, o pincelzinho é bom e dá para aplicar perfeitamente com ele.
soft matte lip cream nyx stockholm monte carlo
Eu achei que esses, em comparação com os da Dailus, por exemplo, têm uma textura mais fininha e mais fácil de espalhar. Por conta disso, achei que também fica mais confortável nos lábios – se você achou esse tipo de batom muito seco, talvez os Soft Matte Lip Cream sejam uma boa opção para você, achei a textura ótima e mais amigável.s meus Soft Matte Lip Cream eu comprei no eBay, na loja Joy’s Cosmetics, que é super conhecida como revendedora dos produtos da NYX, e paguei US$ 9,33 pelos dois. A loja entrega no Brasil, mas é bom considerar aquele prazinho maravilhoso para as compras chegarem devido à demora do correio brasileiro.
Ah, se você curte esse tipo de produto, aproveita que a gente já falou bastante deles aqui no blog: aqui os novos da Dailus, os da Vult, e aqui tem algumas dicas para aplicar de forma uniforme.
Christina K.
Christina K.

7 reviews

I personally love NYX matte lipsticks. The ones I have are some of my favourite lipsticks I own. They are super matte but not drying. They also apply very easily and are very long lasting! The only problem with them is that they transfer quite easily, but then again, most lipsticks do. I don't pair them with any lip liner and they never bleed.

The shades I own:

Euro Trash: One of my go-tos. It's a perfect fall colour! A sort of darkish nude with an orange/brown undertone. I also find it extremely easy to pair with many outfits. Even though it's more of a fall/winter colour, I think it can work in the summer with certain outfits. I wouldn't pair it with any bright colours but I love it with neutral colours. It alone can make a cute girly summer outfit into more of a boho look.

Whipped Caviar: The perfect pink. It's definitely a pink-mauve shade. It's medium toned. I can see this colour being rocked in the summer, spring, and even winter. I don't wear pink lipsticks too often but I really wanted one that's not too bold and this is the perfect colour for that!

Both of these colours also look great during the day and the evening.
Taegan S.
Taegan S.
Eagan, MN

153 reviews

NYX Matte Lipstick is just as good as high end lipsticks, but for a fraction of the price! These are creamy and non-drying. They do appear matte on the lips, but are not transfer proof. These last a good time, about 5 hours, unless I eat or drink. I don't find that these bleed, but I always use a lip liner (I always use a lip liner with any lipstick.) I
The only reason this lipstick looses 1 star is because of its packaging. I don't need anything fancy, and I like the minimalist vibe, but the packaging can easily break so that the lipstick doesn't rise out of the container when you twist the bottom. I wish they would fix this issue, because it is the only think keeping it from 5 stars.
There are so many colors to choose from! I bought the shade, "Whipped Caviar" from the NYX website (It's also available at ULTA). It's a dusty rose-mauve (leans cool-toned). I'm so impressed! It's the perfect My-Lips-But-Better shade for me (I'm NW10/NW15 with pigmented lips).
If you're on the fence about these, get them! They won't disappoint!
Lina C.
Lina C.

129 reviews

Overall, I'm a huge fan of NYX Matte lipsticks. They're affordable but are very good quality lipsticks that come in a huge variety of shades. They tend to stay put pretty well on my lips after I've eaten - slight lightening, but doesn't completely fade or bleed.

Short reviews for each of the shades I own - for reference, my skin tone is NC40-42:

Whipped Caviar: HG lipstick! It is the most gorgeous, MLBB mauve shade. It can be worn casually in the day as well as for the evening. It matches really well with NYX Slim Lip Liner in Mauve. LOVE!

Euro Trash: This color looks peachy on most online swatches, but on me, it comes out as more of a brown. I like it, but it's not a lip color one could wear all the time.

Natural: A vibrant, pink color that's suitable for weekend looks. Slightly too loud to wear to work.

Tea Rose: A pretty rose pink shade that is very close to Natural, but is slightly cooler. Again, this color slightly too loud to wear to work.
Mai O.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ

69 reviews

If you are looking for a smudge free type of matte than this is not the lipstick for you. When it states that it is matte it means that is not a shiny formula or satin formula. On my lips it is a matte finish but if i eat or drink it will transfer. I love the colors and am hoping to see more come out for this range because i do like formula (think Maybelline matte's but better because it does not have that horrid smell that the Maybelline one has) Reason why i do not give it a 5 out of 5 is the packaging. i have the shades natural and whipped caviar and for some reason they packaging is faulty on those. Like it does not lock in the down position so it sometimes turns itself up (when it is in my purse) and the bullet gets damaged. I also have maison and butter and that does not happen so i know its not all of the them but 2 out 4 is enough for me to have an issue.
Precious T.
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL

17 reviews

It is so hard for me to find the right shade of lipstick and brand, but the NYX matte lipstick fits me perfect! I am so in love with this brand of lipstick. The brand NYX always have great products but the Matte lipstick gives you a bright Vibrant color and its not too shiny, I can put one coat of lipstick on my lips and the color shows up great. I can put the lipstick on my lips and it will last for at least 4 hrs or more. This brand of lipstick is not hard to wipe off, it does leave a color stain on my lips but it isn't that bad. Another great factor about this Matte Lipstick is that it keeps your lips moist and soft. While wearing this lipstick I don't have to worry about my lips drying out or cracking. I would highly recommend all lipstick lovers to try the NYX Matte Lipstick. This product is worth the money and you will not be dissatisfied.
Gina G.
Gina G.

185 reviews

I love everything NYX, and their Matte Lipsticks are no exception! Great range of shades, and super-pigmented, high-quality product. These aren't super-matte, so they go on creamy and are not as drying as some liquid matte lipsticks. Their staying power isn't quite as long as NYX's soft matte lip creams, but it's still really great for a regular lipstick formula. The only reason I wouldn't give these 5 stars is because if I'm going for a matte look, I prefer to use something really matte, like their soft matte lip creams. Otherwise, for a regular lipstick, I prefer their Butter Lipstick because it feels a bit better on the lips. The Matte Lipstick is definitely still worth a try, though, and you really can't beat the price! Looking forward to getting more of these and trying ALL the colors!
Adela L.
Adela L.

10 reviews

I have this lipstick in the shade Whipped Caviar, and it is the perfect MLBB shade. The lipstick itself is very pigmented and smooth in application. I love the bullet shape and packaging, which allows you to see the shade of the lipstick from outside the packaging. It is not overly drying, in fact, I would argue it is slightly moisturizing. If there is a problem with dryness, just add a lip balm underneath (I use the EOS lip balms sometimes)! The wear of this lipstick is incredibly, and I would say it lasts about 5-6 hours on me before starting to fade. It is the perfect size and shape to travel with and whip out when you need a little bit of colour added to your face. These are super affordable and definitely my favorite drugstore lipstick. And who doesn’t love a cruelty-free brand?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.

48 reviews

Hands down one of my favorite makeup purchases! I have three colors so far and I plan on getting many more they are great as is or with a gloss. Can be used with or without primer or moisturizer underneath. Great as a base for an ombrè lip with a liquid lipstick, and can also be used as a crème blush, and eyeshadow!! (it blends very well) In addition, I also use Temptress (an coraley-orange color) as a color concealer to eliminate dark under eye circles and it works so well!! I does dry out lips a little bit but not nearly as bad as other lipsticks I have tried, and you can easily solve this problem with a clear moisturizer underneath the lipstick!! Definitely something I recommend, you definitely get your moneys worth... and then some!
Sam W.
Sam W.
Philadelphia, PA

22 reviews

The biggest issue I've had with these lipsticks are that the colors are not true to what is seen on the website (whether it be Ulta or nyxcosmetics). I have four of these in Eden, Perfect Red, Siren, and one of the pink shades, Natural maybe? I like the formula of the reds (Eden and Perfect red) and they're a nice matte without being super drying. Siren (a purpley berry), on the other hand, is not matte and has an almost frosty finish? It drags as you apply it and it's my least favorite dark lipstick I have. Natural is a pretty color that looks good on my skin, and it is more of a cross between a cream finish and a matte finish. These are relatively matte overall, but if you're looking for an ultra-matte, these aren't for you.
Kiersten B.
Kiersten B.

56 reviews

I'm really interested in trying this product... Does it dry out lips?
Carly F.
Carly F.
Cape Coral, FL

11 reviews

Is there anywhere else you can get Nyx in the U.S besides Ulta?
Paloma S.
Paloma S.

1 review

I've heard so many good things about this product but they always seem to fall of quickly any tips to keep this on? Or should I put on double?
Hira O.
Hira O.

39 reviews

How does it works for you ? And what's your favorite one ?
Megan R.
Megan R.

940 reviews

The price is reasonable, but is this a good lipstick? I'm obsessed with the color but don't want to waste money on something that will dry my lips out or just not hold up on a busy day.

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us