Add a Photo

Photos (92)
Debrena B.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
Aug. 23, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: Medium Beige
Love this liquid foundation was looking for a cheaper alternative liquid foundation for my normal Makeup forever Hd foundation when i can afford it.
im seeing a lot of negative reviews on this one. about your skin breaking out. i di want to remind you all to use a primer or something to protect your skin from the layer of foundation. also you cant use so much of this or else it will come off or across greasy and cakey. also need to be aware IN MY OPINION this is more of a foundation for darker tones even tho they carry lighter tones too. and for women with more of an orange undertone rather than pink (which is mines so it works great) i literally don't even have to use a bronzer or highlighter this foundation makes me GLOW!!!
the picture uploaded is with the foundation and full face done with contour and everything else (which i also use the darkest shade in this foundation for my contour )AMAZING RESULTS no filter on the pic either
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
So I have seen Younique presenters cover up black eyeliner with their foundation. Well, I decided that I would try it with my NYX, and man oh man. You DO NOT need to purchase the $39.00 (I think that's what Younique charges) just go to Ulta, and/or Target and where ever else NYX is sold. I've been using the NYX for quite a while, I used to use nothing but MAC and UD, but this has totally changed my mind. So ladies think twice about buying the $39.00 Younique. (If o can attach my video I will. I used dark blue eyeliner because all I had was black liquid and if would've been a mess. Ain't nobody got time fo that. Those are all you need. I use a bare minerals foundation brush, and just my NYX! Hope this helps anyone looking for s new foundation, one more thing... It takes VERY VERY VERY little to cover your face. Good luck ladies! I hope you'll love it as much as I do!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Giving this foundation a 4/5 instead of a 5/5 is hard for me because of how much I absolutely love it! There's one little flaw that was enough to knock off a star though :( This NYX line is the ONLY brand I've ever tried that has matched my skin tone perfectly. They have sooo many different options for all shades of melanin -- I love it. Along with the tone I have matching me perfectly, it feels pretty great as well. Not too light, not too heavy. I would call it a medium coverage, and I think it's perfect for everyday wear. HOWEVER, it does not last all day. (I am willing to admit that I do not use it with a primer and/or setting spray, so that could easily be a large contributing factor). Overall, the product is amazing and extremely affordable for only $7.50. I may just need to invest in a good-quality primer & setting spray!
Cookie V.
Cookie V.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was interested in purchasing this product ages ago but between not being able to find it then when I found it they didn't have it in my color it took me a long time to get it. Now, that I have it I feel great about the product. This foundation goes on lightly and gives you amazing coverage and for the price point it's perfect... However. My only complaint is that the catch line "stay matte but not flat" was a bit misleading in my case. My face seems to still be oily and almost more so than my regular foundation. I am going to keep this in hopes that my skin is super oily but I do love everything else about the product.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
I purchased this originally after falling in love with NYX's concealers and realizing this was one of the few products that actually matched the olive/yellow base in my skin. It takes VERY little to cover, so that might be why you are seeing some "cakey" reviews, and the coverage is buildable. It's a great medium to full coverage, and while I have oily skin this surprisingly doesn't break me ou! Great for light stage makeup or full coverage with translucent setting powder to! (I also wear it every day and I'm in real estate, so it hold up pretty well in the Dallas heat!!)
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
I was actually surprised by how much I liked this foundation. Its really good for lighter skin tones. Most light foundations I've found are super pinky, and unflattering on me (I'm more neutral), this ones slightly yellow toned but it still looks great.
It is pretty sheer though, it won't cover most blemishes but it color corrects well. It doesn't really build up and a little does not go a long way. It is also more dewey than matte which I love because I have dry skin.
So if you're looking for a natural foundation for pale, dry skin this one should be great for you.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I bought this from ULTA when they were having a buy one get one 1/2 sale for nyx. The packaging is a squeeze tube which is easy for control. Te foundation is light to medium coverage. With 1 layer some imperfections still peek through but it doesn't look like you're wearing make-up but rather that it is your skin. I found that the shade I picked oxidized just a bit and appeared more orange. However, the foundation stayed true to form by staying matte throughout the day. My skin is oily and it took longer to peek through than other foundations I have used.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Not a fan. I purchased this to replace my Kat Von D tattoo foundation (I love KVD, but at $36 a pop, it's more a splurge than anything.) Stumbled on this foundation and I'm not impressed. I have oily skin, so I refer full coverage that is oil free. As much as the bottle says this is full coverage, that is not the case. It takes layers and layers to cover any blemishes and red marks. It feels my skin feeling sticky and patchy. For only $7, it seems a steal, but I'll probably go through 5 bottles in the same amount of time I would for KVD.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I bought this foundation early last year, and still have it now a year later! I like the low price of it, especially since they give you so much in one little bottle! I tend to wear this foundation when I'm going for more of a casual/simple look. The color I have matches my skin well during the winter, but not so much during the summer. The one thing that I don't like this foundation is that during the day, it wears off very easily. By the end of my work day, I usually have slim to none of the foundation left on my face.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this foundation. I literally spent way too much money looking for something like this at sephora and Mac like almost 5 times the amount of this foundation. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me shine throughout my day! It matches my skin tone which is wonderful ,it really looks like my skin. I normally have to settle for a darker or slightly lighter shade but this actually fits me perfectly! This is my go to foundation everyday. It feels light on my face and I don't have to build it up so much.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
DINAVEL V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Sacramento, California
Is this foundation good for combo skin types?
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this but I have dry skin I heard its not great with dry skin.. what do y'all think?