NYX Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Nie T.

BY NYX

Makeup Brush Cleaner - Give your brushes a deep-cleaning with NYX Cosmetics' non-abrasive and thorough Makeup Brush Cleaner. - Makeup Brush Cleaner see more...

• Does this have a string scent?No fragrance 1 Answers
  • Is this really worth it when there ar...If you have good quality brush... 2 Answers
  • Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is...Yes! 2 Answers
Photo (1)
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
The nyx blue cleansing liquid bottle i used it back when i had gotten my brushes and i sure did like this product and the way it cleaned them the only thing is you gotta be squeezing more liquid out to get more brush cleaning done otherwise its its a good product
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
This is a good product but I don't think its worth the price . I would rather just purchase any other soap because it works the same ! But if you want that brush cleaner then you should purchase it because it works pretty well.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Methuen, MA
The cleanser removes the product right off the brushes like a magnet (which is good), and it's not that expensive, but I feel like I keep having to use more and more to get all of product from the brush? Anyway, it also has a strong scent which is unappealing. For the time being, I'm giving other brands a try - maybe something a little more natural.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
This makeup brushes cleaner works really good and it ain't high price like other high end price it still cleans your brushes leaves them looking new and in good conditions i don't think $15.00 is a lot to spend on something that is going to help keep the clean and good to use on your face.
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
I love this brush cleaner! Used to use bare minerals brush cleaner but I heard great things about this so I decided to switch. I got it at Ulta and not only do I love the product I saved money by switching.
jessica o.
jessica o.
This is the only brush cleaner I will ever use. It doesn't leave a strong smell plus it cleans all my brushes really fast. Last a long time i bought mine like 3 months ago and I still have a lot left
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This stuff is awesome at cleaning your makeup brushes and I use this at least once weekly and you can find it at most beauty stores and its totally worth it
Grace l.
Grace l.
Bonaire, GA
This works so well when im cleaning my sponges and my brushes. I usally struggle getting them clean but its so easy with this stuff
Kerynn L.
Kerynn L.
Rochester, NY
Got the job done. Had to do this then warm water 3 times to get foundation brush clean which was good enough for me. Works good for good price.
Jen T.
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
The only cleaner that actually CLEANS my Brushes! No residue or stickiness left behind. And it doesn't break out my skin
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is ot worth buying ?
Margarita i.
Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ
Is this really worth it when there are cheaper better choices
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this wash your brushes good?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How much is this and how good is it?
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Will this damage or ruin my brushes bristles?