BY NYX

Lush Lashes Mascara - Be big and be proud with NYX's unforgettable waterproof formula. The straight brush shape easily grabs and coats each lash from root to tip to boost length. - Lush Lashes Mascara see more...

• I love this mascara but does anyone else have a problem with it fla...1 Answers
  • Did this mascara not work for anyone else? Made my lashes look shor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it? how was it? I never see this in store in my ar...3 Answers
  • "Com it makes my lashes super long and voluminous." in 1 review
  • "Even the packaging is very pretty." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely reach for this mascara over any other mascara in my make-up bag!" in 1 review
Siobhan F.
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Badunkadunk
The NYX Badunkadunk Mascara is one of my top favorites. I love the wand first and foremost. The wand to me is just as important as the formula and this one is awesome. It reaches all of my lashes, even the little baby ones at the corners of my eyes, very well. The formula stays on all day without giving raccoon eyes even when I'm sweating like crazy from running around like a chicken with my head cut off at work. I'm so glad I bought this mascara.
Erica S.
Erica S.
New Milford
Review for: Badunkadunk
I love NYX as a brand, but this mascara was a huge let down. I had to apply multiple layers of this mascara in order to actually be satisfied. The product always burns my eyes and it flakes like crazy. Whenever I use this mascara, I am left with dark under-eyes because of how much it flakes on me. Love the brand but I will not be repurchasing this product
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara. It definitely adds both volume and length to my lashes. It also doesn't flake off easily. Though I do like it, the brush being so thick makes it hard to apply to my lower lashes and get the lashes on the corners. I would definitely purchase this mascara again. I like that it doesn't clump my lashes either
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly the best mascara I have ever touched! I first bought it because I thought it had a funny name but I have repurchased so many times now! The mascara really lifts and separates lashes, giving your lashes a defined and voluminous look. I really recommend that everyone try this product! It's so affordable too!
Darrah D.
Darrah D.
I have the most annoying eyelashes. Long and straight towards the inner part of my eye and short and curled towards the outer. This is one of the few mascaras that actually grab the hair and plump them up. Although I do add Loreal's Voluminous on top to add more depth and volume because this does spread thin.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Review for: Badunkadunk
I was hoping for a dupe for one of my favorite MAC mascara's. However, I was disappointed with this product. It looks great for the first few hours, but I always end up with fallout under my eyes by the end of the day. I won't be buying this again. I just cannot give up my MAC mascara yet.
Kimber A.
Kimber A.
Statesville, NC
One of my favorite mascaras. It separates my lashes and doesn't make them clumpy but gives them volume. If you are looking to lengthen your eyelashes though, this product isn't for you. It's more volume. I love this mascara although mine seemed to dry out pretty fast.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC
This mascara does wonders for my lashes. It really does what it says and I love when they meet my expectations. I don't know how it could get any better. It is worth the money and it's not too expensive. I would recommend it to others and buy it again myself.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Henderson, NV
This mascara was super clumpy and difficult to put on. It took forever to dry and really pulled down my lashes instead of making them look fuller. I bought it on a whim and really expected more from NYX. Definitely would not recommend/buy again.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
When I was at the store looking at mascaras I thought the nyx ones would be good but I got this one and I just have mixed feelings about it. I definitely have better mascaras that I love so I don't think I'll be buying this again.
Rachel  B.
Rachel B.
Canyon Lake, TX
Does it volume very well? My eye lashes are very long so volumizong ones I really need!?!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
Has anyone tried it? how was it? I never see this in store in my area.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Has anyone tried this product it looks really good and I want to give it a go. What colors does it come in ? How much is it ? Where can I find it ?
Karli D.
Karli D.
Weir, TX
Did this mascara not work for anyone else? Made my lashes look short and stubby:(
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but does anyone else have a problem with it flaking off their eyelashes??