10 colors available

BY NYX

Buy NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadows - Find your Love in Rio using the 3 color eye shadow palette. Indulge in natural and pulsating colors to create that impeccable day or night look. Take this Love in Rio color palette with you on every escapade and mesmerize others with your eyes Details provided by NYX Cosmetics.

Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: Amazonian Babes
I love Nyx eyeshadow and lip products! I was introduced to this brand by Ipsy, and have sought it out ever since. I needed a good neutral set of eyeshadows for everyday wear, so I purchased this! The color is well-pigmented and it doesn't take a lot of layering to get the right look. The powder my brush picks up is soft and the colors blend well. I got a really good deal on this palette at the Nyx site--just $3!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
LOVE NYX, and this palette! Well pigmented colors go on so smoothly, so easily! They don't crease and they last all day. I have the "Bossa Nova" palette, and the browns in it are gorgeous. The case is cute, and the brush inside is easy to hold and use, it's just the right size. Sometimes eye-shadow brushes are super small and uncomfortable to use. Price point was perfect too, I paid around $5.
Jacklyn S.
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
Review for: Enfuego
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this quad, the middle shade really stood out to me. I use that seperately or I use the whole quad using the middle shade in my crease, the left in the outer corner v, and the shimmer in both the inner corner and on the center of my lid. I use the entire quad for a more night time look, and use the shades seperately with other eye shadows during the day.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Review for: Barefoot In The Sand
I was really hoping to love this palette and while the colors are absolutely stunning, it is lacking some serious pigmentation. I have to built the color up quite a bit to get the intensity that I want which is inconvenient. You can find my more detailed review on my blog at christinaschiccorner.com as well as see swatches of the shadows.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
I was given this as a gift and didn't think it would work for me since it's so small and not a lot to work with. But i used the darkest shade for my brows and it works pretty good. It's not too pigmented to the point where it's hard to blend. Mines came in a set with a milk jumbo eye pencil (perfect for water lines)
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Bossanova
This one is perfect. Even though it only has 3 colors, you can create so many looks with it. Sometimes when I get lazy I just use one of the colors, blend it in and it looks just as amazing. It is such a great trio for an everyday look and it is so easy to carry around to touch up on your eyes when needed.
Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
Decent palette. It's nothing to pigmented, but it does show up on me. If you have deep skin, this may not show up. The colors were okay to blend, I did have to put in some work to make them go together. It's a good palette if you are just starting to get into makeup and want a good smokey eye palette.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Review for: Enfuego
I love these trio rio palettes for on the go. They are pigmented, blend easily, and i love the trio color combinations they come out with. These are easy to use because the eye look is already there for you and you just have to place the colors where you want them and blend. As easy as that.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
O Fallon, MO
I like to use this palette when I want a subtle smokey eye. It is long wearing and cheaper than most eye shadow palettes, but the color does fade throughout the day. I really just like it for the cost. I have used better eye shadows. So for a night out I would opt for something else.
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Review for: Sizzling Samba
I'm not sure of the color I got. Looked all over for a name and there isn't 1. I got this from a ipsy bag and I like this. I don't wear much eyeshadow. But I like how it is packaged. When you open it it looks like a small bow. Definitely cute to me. The colors blend nicely as well.
Janie S.
Janie S.
Rio Rancho, NM
How is the colors? Are they pigmented well?
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have been wanting to try this for so long.Is there anyway that i can get sample boxes,i heard they give them away. If thats true how do i get them?
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
I really want to try out this eyeshadow palette, does anyone know if the colors are pigmented?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Why is this palette so hard to open?