Nyx Cosmetics Lingerie Liquid Lipstick ~ PUSH-UP (BROWN SPICE PINK) ~

Start your review of Nyx Cosmetics Lingerie Liquid Lipstick ~ PUSH-UP (BROWN SPICE PINK) ~!
England
1,287 reviews
I love all of the NYX liquid lipsticks. Was definitely happy with every single colour. The formula is beautiful as it dries matte yet again feels creamy on the lips which is good because it doesn't dry your lips out. The colours are perfect! Nothing bad to say!! Nyx Cosmetics Lingerie Liquid Lipstick ~ PUSH-UP (BROWN SPICE PINK) ~
If you are nude shades lover then this is your thing ! This is my go to product. The Lingerie collection is Amazing 😊 They are super pigmented, smooth and long lasting! After applying this my lips get moisture and I love it.
Richmond hill, ON
Love this product as a great drug store liquid lipstick! This was the first one I purchased out of the range and I am happy with it overall. It has great colour pay off and is decently long lasting. Near the 4 hour mark it begins to rub-off in the inner lip - but nothing uncommon!
So addicted to nyx lingerie liquid lipsticks since i first got them , they literally got every single nude shade a girl needs , they last a good amount of time and so comfortable on the lips ,packaging and names are super cute and sexy ,id totally recommend these to everyone
I disliked this product as I was very sticky even after it had dried down. It also was very clumpy and didn’t apply nicely at all. I gave it many chances and exfoliated my lips but it still didn’t apply or sit nicely on.
J’en ai plusieurs de cette collection, ils sont tous top. La texture est assez épaisse mais ça m’assèche pas les lèvres, l’embout est long donc l’application est facile. Il a aussi une bonne odeur est une longue tenue
leon
I’m n luv w this liquid lipstick by Nyx . You eat, drink with it and not removed!! It costs just $7😍 and well worth💋✨☁️NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Gloss
manchester
One of my go to lipsticks! I love a brown/pink nude and this is perfect. It’s so creamy and applies perfectly, it dries pretty fast and doesn’t leave your lips too dry.
naples
Durano poco e rendono le labbra secche. Dopo solo mezz’ora il prodotto si leva quasi del tutto creando una linea di prodotto in mezzo alle labbra.
Wendeburg
Nyx Cosmetics Lingerie Liquid Lipstick ~ PUSH-UP (BROWN SPICE PINK) ~ uploaded by Dado A.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍the lipstick is mega pretty and the quality is very good i like it too much and willing to buy even more shades
Ask a question to the Influenster community...