5 colors available

BY NYX #68 in Highlighter

Illuminator - Brighten up your skin with any of these Illuminators by NYX Cosmetics. The radiant shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow. Gleam through the day wearing any of these Illuminators for a natural touch of radiance! Complements the structure of the face with a touch of luminosity. - Illuminator

• Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit of this for...5 Answers
  • Can this be used for setting the foundation? It look like it has a ...4 Answers
  • How does this work as a highlighter? Just ordered it, and am curiou...1 Answers
NYX Cosmetics Illuminator
  • "the shade matches my skin tone perfectly, it gives my face a young flawless glow and it's also in my price range." in 1 review
  • "i use it everyday it is extremely versatile and the color pay off is crazy good for the price i use this with a light coral nix blush and the combination makes me look perfectly sun kissed all year around!" in 1 review
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Ritualistic
I got the last once at target today!!! It's the little things, you know? Loved the packaging its firm and you know it hasn't been tampered with and swatched by a mob of people.

I have been looking for a yellowish white highlight. I think this is a great highlight for all skin tones although they do sell a slightly darker shade that may work better depending on the look you want.

The formula is creamy and melts into your skin. It isn't too powder and didn't experience much fallout. No glitter in the formula just perfect iridescent glow/ shimmer. This is miles above their liquid illuminator which was just trash (returned twice I think because I thought I had a dud).

At $8.99 I am super happy with the price considering the quality is there. If you see this buy it because I'll be on the lookout for a back up ;)

Update: I prefer the NYX strobe palette
Haley H.
Haley H.
Purvis, MS
Review for: Ritualistic
This is my Holy Grail drugstore highlight! Ritualistic is a beautiful pearly shade with just a hint of gold. The formula is really buttery and smooth, easy to blend and super buildable, so you can go light for a daytime look or pile it on for a glam evening look. After recommending this to literally all of my friends, I've found it to be pretty universally flattering. I seriously can't rave about this stuff enough. If you're looking for an affordable highlighter that won't leave you disappointed, this is the one.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Ritualistic
I keep going back to this highlighter! It has a very pretty white/ golden sheen to it. I would compare the color to that of Becca Moonstone. Becca has more color and shine payoff but if you like your glow to look more natural then this will do the job! I feel like this highlighter makes my skin look more youthful and awake. Highlighters are a must have for Spring and Summer and this one is worth picking up. As an added bonus it won't break your bank in comparison to more high end highlighters.
Esme L.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX
Review for: Ritualistic
Definitely very weird to use this in the sense that for me if I have even the slightest amount of setting powder it will dust off, if I don't have powder it'll last about 2 hours the only way I can actually get it to look good and last longer is if I apply it wet with my beauty blender, the compact also broke the first time I dropped it but the product itself didn't shatter until later when I pulled it out of my purse,it's beautiful, but not my favorite.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Review for: Ritualistic
This is a pretty nice highlighter. It can be used for a subtle glow but it can build up nicely too. It is very lightly golden on my skintone. It can also show the texture on your skin so I wouldn't use it in a area with a lot of pores. I didn't like it at first but I've figured out how to use it better with a small contour brush. It's a nice everyday kind of highlight. I bought mine from Ulta for about $7, but I don't know if I'll repurchase this or not
Alex E.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Ritualistic
I just bought this product a few days ago because I swatched it in store and it was SO BEAUTIFUL. A white silvery base with a gold sheen, just absolutely gorgeous. The first time I applied it, I couldn't really tell that I had used it. I figured that it takes more than a fan brush to apply, so I used a damp beauty blender and packed it on my cheeks and it was GORGEOUS! This is an affordable alternative to the high end $40 highlights.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Parkers Pr, MN
This has been my go to hilighter since it arrived in my mailbox! I love this!! I rave about it to everyone! It works great with my skin tone, I don't look like a disco ball, it has the right amount of shimmer and color. This is super easy to apply on foundation or bare face. I've used it both ways and it always comes out gorgeous and gives me the right amount of glow! Definitely a spring fav and will likely become a summer fav!
Kourtney T.
Kourtney T.
Review for: Ritualistic
I'm giving it 4 stars only because yes it a great highlighter, BUT I wish it were like the Champagne Pop. You kind of have to build with it, but it is great! Maybe I just don't have the right brush for it so that's why it doesn't show up in photos very well. If you're on a budget looking for a great highlighter definitely try this! I do love it!! NYX has great products for the drugstore price! I'm in love with NYX!
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Ritualistic
One of my favorite highlights and perfect for everyday make up! It gives you a great glow, it's not very pigmented which is fine for me because I normally go for a more natural look on a daily basis. So if you're looking for a highlight that gives you a subtle glow this is for you! If you want to intensify it just apply with setting spray it'll look gorgeous applied that way as well.
Maia S.
Maia S.
Review for: Chaotic
I wanted the white shade because I'm super pale and didn't want a blush/highlight kinda product, but it was sold out so I got Enigmatic. I love it! it gives me a beautiful glow, lasts all day, and adds just a little color (it doesn't show up super pink on the skin so if that's what you want this isn't the product for you). I've also used it for my inner corners and it's lovely
Emma C.
Emma C.
I've been looking for an inexpensive highlighter that will be subtle, but still be a great highlight. Is the NYX like that?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit of this for it to show-up on their skin?
Where can I purchase this?
jessica s.
jessica s.
Gilmer, Tx
I've heard different reviews on this, but I'm not sure if i want to buy it or not. Is the texture really soft?
Emma E.
Emma E.
Immokalee, FL
Does it make your skin shinny?