BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I tried this primer in the beginning of the summer because I was looking for a hydrating base for my makeup without making my oily. This primer does the trick! It is so lightweight and hydrating and makes my skin so incredibly smooth. My makeup lasts all day, isn't patchy and remains looking flawless all day! I highly recommend this to anyone with combination skin looking for some awesome hydration!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This face primer is great for VERY VERY dry skin. It's like a dupe to the smashbox hydrating primer. I love the way this primer feels on my face, it's perfect for me to use in the winter because it's light and smooths evenly on my dry skin. Also, if you have dry skin and you like a luminous look, BECCA black light primer filter is the beat primer for dry skin in my viewpoint. It's just more expensive than nyx.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I like this primer because it's not too expensive and smells really good. If you have dry skin, or flaky in the winter this is defiantly and must have. I normally only wear it during the winter because I have notice every time I tried to use it during the summer it makes me break out like crazy.
Cecille V.
Cecille V.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
The first thing I have to mention about this primer is the amazing smell it has. It feels so fresh.
When I apply it onto my skin, I feel like it sinks in nicely and drinks it up and really hydrates my face along wth preparing it for makeup.
To be honest, I did not expect this to have my makeup last long, but surprisingly, it did. It keeps my makeup beautiful throughout the day.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I've been using this primer for about a month now and loving it. Super light and fresh. I don't like strong smells and this has a light fresh scent that doesn't bother me. Goes on smooth, my face feels hydrated and my makeup application is so nice with it. I usually use it with my bare minerals foundation and it makes it looks smooth and luminous, not powdery. Pricey could be a bit cheaper but when you find the right sale it's worth it!
Marina F.
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I give this 3/5 because although it does moisturizer and refresh my skin, I did not notice a difference in it extending makeup longevity. I should have returned this, but decided to keep it instead. 3/5 because it feels nice upon application but it does not do anything to make my makeup last longer. I don't really feel it is a primer, but more like a subtle moisturizer.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Garfield, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Leaves a nice smooth base on the skin. I like this primer because it is hydrating but doesn't add on to my oiliness. It pairs especially well with a matte foundation, because it doesn't make my skin so dry. It's oils free yet it doesn't dry out your skin. My makeup stays on for hours especially eye makeup.
Jaqueline T.
Jaqueline T.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I suffer from dry skin and using this primer was great! It moisturized my skin so well and it didn't leave it sticky or anything. My pores are medium sized and it didn;t really cover my pores as much as I thought it would, I would buy again since it kept my face very moisturized and fresh.
Vee T.
Vee T.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have been absolutely obsessed with this lately. My skin has been so dry this winter and I swear this has been a lifesaver. It originally comes out with a blue tint like the packaging, but that sinks into the skin. I feel so refreshed and hydrated after using this. I tend to have combo-oily skin, but I have certain areas on my face that are super dry, and that is where I apply this.
Cuashyi M.
Cuashyi M.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I use this primer almost everyday. I am just getting into the whole "face beat" thing and I'm happy I have this product. My cousin gave my mom and me some products because she is a makeup artist so she didn't need them. This primer makes my face feel like I have a light mask on and I feel as though my face is protected. When I use this I don't get any break outs but when I don't , oh boy .
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?