BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Izzy G.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Ideal for dry skin! This primer is extremely hydrating! I prefer applying it with a sponge instead of a brush and it spreads super easy and covers my pores. It almost has a cooling effect , and the hydration makes it a tacky formula, making it an ideal primer !!!! Your foundation just sticks to the tackiness of the primer and lasts for hours still looking fresh! When I ran out of this I literally cut the bottle open to get the last bits of product before buying a new bottle...great job nyx ;thank you I'm obsessed.
Independence, OR
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Recently bought this product at Target because I have been looking for a good hydrating primer to wear. My skin is typically very dry and makeup can make it appear worse and sometimes even flaky. This primer has fixed that issue entirely and leaves my skin looking dewy but not oily. Foundation sits well on top of it and it lasts all day! Smells great and I like that it kind of soaks in and dries down like a moisturizer but leaves the skin slightly tacky in preparation for foundation! Love love love it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Massillon, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I am someone whose skin changes with the season. In the winter my skin is as dry as the Sahara desert and in the summer it is an oil slick. This primer works perfect for me all year round!! It keeps my thirsty skin hydrated in the winter but doesn't over hydrate in the summer when it is oily. It is just a great smooth base for any makeup I have used and you just can't beat the price!! Definitely comparable the the smashbox hydrating primer but at a fraction of the cost!
Arsine I.
Arsine I.
san diego
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This was my favorite primer until I discovered the becca cosmetics primer, but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, especially if you have dry skin, this primer is amazing. I suffer with dry skin and notice this primer helps to hydrate my skin and helps my make up last longer than it would on my bare face. I've repurchased this product 3 times and will still continue to do so until a find another that gives me that same moisture and works even better.
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk , CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I've tried so many different primers for my dry face and bone seemed to work. They all left my makeup looking like it's peeling or just dry. Even the primers meant for dry faces didn't work. I finally came across this one online so I tried it and I found the perfect t primer for my dry face. It smells good, kind of like aloe Vera and it hydrates my face. My foundation looks so nice and smooth with this primer. I definitely recommend to anyone with a dry face.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Summertown, TN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I loved the Hydra Touch Primer, because it is not greasy feeling and it makes my skin feel super hydrated even with all of the makeup I use. It gives my makeup more pigment, and like I said hydrates my skin. I have issues with dry and flaky skin on my face, and this makes it smooth and fresh. I don't need to use a lot of the product to cover my entire face, which makes the tube last a lot longer. Overall, I can't live without this in my beauty bag!
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I  bought this in hopes of it being a dupe for Too Faced's Hangover Primer. To me, it's not. It's a little too liquid-y for me and I always ended up applying too much because of the loose consistency. Some days my foundation would look great and others it would be a little patchy. I'm not sure if that's the primer's doing or just changes in weather and whatnot. It's not a bad primer, I just prefer something a little more thick.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Lately, I've been using this primer after a friend from ULTA recommended it to me. I've already added it to my list of my top three favorite primers! It's amazing for dry skin, it had a cooling effect that leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. Sometimes I'll even wear just the primer and mascara and I get compliments on my skin all the time!!! I would recommend this primer to anybody with dry skin, and it's a great primer in itself too. My makeup stays on incredibly well with this primer and I haven't been breaking out as bad as I do with other primers.
Regan C.
Regan C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I am usually satisfied with the quality of NYC products for their price, and it's one I go to a lot when I don't want to spend too much money. However, I am a frequent buyer of this Hyrdo Primer because it smells amazing, feels great and absorbs quickly into my skin, and really helps prime my entire face for a full day of wearing makeup without feeling cakey whatsoever.  Definitely a fan of this primer.
Ally T.
Ally T.
Denison, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love the way this product sets in.. It's fast to sink in, makes my skin very plump, and is a little tacky so it's perfect for foundation. It's a tiny bit glowy but not shimmery at all. I have dry patches on my cheeks so I need something that is super moisturizing. I really love this stuff and I'm actually on my second one... Which is weird because it's a little pricey for drugstore.. Only negative..
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?