BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love how this primer hydrates my skin. It makes my dry spots gone. I love the feeling it gives my skin.
Scarlette T.
Scarlette T.
Craigsville, VA
I love this product! One of my favorites. Very moisturizing, light, and it looked natural. No shimmer.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Works amazing
I have dry skin in certain areas in my face and this primer helps smooth out my make up
Lori-Ann C.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Great, really smooth when applying and leaves my face matte instantly. I simply love it.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Troy, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Holds well , matte look , inexpensive and easy to find , works with other brands well
Marinna M.
Marinna M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Great for dry sensitive skin. Adds a natural glow so you can wear it on its own
Nisshe R.
Nisshe R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer

This primer is normal, there is nothing wow, I notice that after a few hours (approx 4) my makeup started to become heavy and super cakey.
After 2 hours my makeup started to get super greasy and became more cakey.
I did nothing different in my skin care, no in my makeup routine.
I only try this primer, I have severely dry skin so there is no reason for it to become super oily.
Has a smell of hand soap, looks thick but at the time of applying it becomes like water, the makeup is applied very well but if you let it dry least 1 minute.
Do not notice that it hydrated my skin, do not notice absolutely anything besides the bad.
I gave it 3 stars because my sister who is a make-up lover like me, LOVES IT.
The primer does not become greasy or cakey on her.
She has normal to dry skin, so the primer hydrated her skin, look beautiful on the skin, you don't see dry patches on her.
So it totally work on her, but on me it's awful.
Rawda K.
Rawda K.
Inkster , MI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I was always use to using name brand and expensive face primers, however after reading great reviews about this hydrating primer, i wanted to give it a try. I can say i was pleasantly surprised by the quality of it. It kept my dry skin hydrated which is one of the important things i look for in primers as i have very dry skin and it also actually kept my makeup put most of the day. It just feels great on my skin, almost as thought I'm applying moisturizer instead of primer. I'm impressed with it. #BloomBadge #contest
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This stuff is pretty great! I have combination skin but for some reason since it hasn't been super hot out, my skin has been more combo-dry. I was using the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Primer, (which I do like a lot) however, it was creating dry patches. So a few YouTube beauty gurus persuaded me to buy the NYX Hydra Touch Primer and this stuff is awesome! It does hydrate my skin without feeling greasy. I will say that it does create a bit of a sheen so going over with a powder might be essential. I just wish they created a formula where it was hydrated and blurred my pores. Other than that, great drugstore hydrating primer!
Brea G.
Brea G.
Alpharetta , GA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I was a little skeptical about this product because I never seen or heard of this product. So I basically had to make a judgement call in ulta by just what I read on the package. I'm glad I picked up this product because it feels really good on the face and it keeps my makeup on ALL day. It's a jelly like consistency and it has a cooling effect on the face and I love it. I purchased this for 13.99 at ulta.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?