BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Casey B.
Casey B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I didn't love this primer. I feel like it didn't help my foundation at all! It smells great but that's about it. It did nothing for my dry skin.
Carlynn S.
Carlynn S.
Owings Mills, MD
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product doesn't really do anything special, it has a nice smell to it but that's about it. I do not see s difference in my skin
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Jenison
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Feels nice, pretty moisturizing. Not great for keeping foundation in place, but good for calming irritation and mild cooling effect.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Perfect for my dry skin! This is my go to everyday primer. It hero's my skin very moisturized and my makeup applies beautifully!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a great primer! Smells good and feels good. Can't beat the price and NYX has great sales at Ulta every month!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This stuff works wonders!! I love it and will never use another primer. Makes you look flawless. Long lasting, too!
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
This stuff is incredible. I've never bought a primer quote like it!! If you're thinking of getting it; GO FOR IT!
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer isn't so great with my oily skin during the summer and hoping it will help me out over the winter!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I'm dry skin so I feel like this works well with my skin . I use this mainly when I'm doing light coverage .
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love how this primer hydrates my skin. It makes my dry spots gone. I love the feeling it gives my skin.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MO
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?