BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This was an impulse buy at Ulta, I have very dry skin at first it seems like it works but after an hour or so all of my foundations flake. Not moisturizing enough for my face 😔
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
this product is the only primer i've found that can control my overly dry skin!! you can feel it working as soon as you put it on your face! very inexpensive and lightweight!
Edin H.
Edin H.
San Francisco, CA
Absolutely love the stuff it moisturizes my skin and helps my make up stay on all day long. It's very affordable and works just as well as a high-end primer!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer for my dry skin, it keeps me hydrated and smooths out my skin for my foundation. It's also very cool and soothing when you put it on!
Welby G.
Welby G.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product is great for dry skin, I personally use it for the winter time and it helps hydrate my skin and helps make the foundation go on smoother.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This helped to apply my foundation more smoothly but was a little to rich for my skin type. It would probably work better for someone with dry skin.
ali w.
ali w.
I absolutely love this!! #Nyx Cosmetics did it again! it goes on so smooth leaving my skin feeling hydrated and my makeup seriously last alllll day
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Good texture and goes on smoothly. I like how it isn't too moisturizing to where my face looks oily. I have normal skin and it work great for me.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I just bought this the other day and I already fell in love with it! It's an awesome light weight primer that works great with my sensitive skin!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I didn't love this primer. I feel like it didn't help my foundation at all! It smells great but that's about it. It did nothing for my dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
If you have oily skin would you recommend this primer?