BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really like this product but it's not my favourite. I like it during the winter but can be too heavy in the summer, especially with my sweaty oily face. It does feel nice to use though, just not perfect. It can feel like too much.
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.
Henryetta, OK
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This wasnt right for my skin type u felt it was to wet .. My skin is somewhat dry at times but mainly is normal and i just didnt care for thos primer
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer

Great for keeping moisturized underneath thick foundation. i give five star because is one of the best
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love love love this stuff. It's affordable and the quality's great. It does hide my pores a little which is awesome because I just can't seem to get rid of them. The finish is kinda matt-ish, not too matt but too shiny either. I would definitely buy this one again.
Geisa M.
Geisa M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Muito , fácil de aplicar e deixar a pele maravilhoso o ruim é o valor muito alto mais vale a pena
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have extremely dry skin so foundations and concealers usually make it look like there's a desert on my face but this primer makes my skin pore-less and smooth.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I LOVE this primer, my skin is dry all year round, and especially in the winter my face will dry up and make my application look so bad. I love that it's great for basically any skin type, and the ingredients are very beneficial for long term use.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?