BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Pacifica, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Because i do not use a liqued cover up i like a primer that leaves my face with a soft glow yet fills in all my lines as well, and does not leave my face greasy
Himani K.
Himani K.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It is really good.. Its act as both primer, base.. N for a skin like me which is dry all time.. This is the best as it is hydrating.. Should try
Charlie P.
Charlie P.
Birmingham
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Great finish on their face, looked flawless and perfected after foundation and concealer had been applied, love it xx <3
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My skin is very dry and sensitive, but this primer keeps my skin hydrated all day and gives a smooth base for my makeup.
Orlandyannette S.
Orlandyannette S.
Guayama
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Es perfecto para mi rostro, desde que lo uso no lo cambio. Estoy enamorada de este producto. Deben probarlo.
Paula C.
Paula C.
sevilla
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
In my opinion, I expected better about this one, the the end finish isn't matte and natural at all.
Kayley M.
Kayley M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer keeps my foundation in place all day without making it feel heavy on my skin. Feels nice on the skin
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Doral, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
If I love the normal primer, I had to buy this one that has a moisturizer too so I'm a very happy customer
Lourdes N.
Lourdes N.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
The best primer!! I like for ever!! The nyx product are excellent!! All lines is beautiful
alex s.
alex s.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?