BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
just as good as the high end more pricy primers! great value for your money!
Koko L.
Koko L.
bangalore
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have other one of NYX but i like this one this one minimize pours n keep skin hydrating and smooth for makeup i like to apply this one after my day cream give a dewy finish which is realy good for sure. this one cn buy again but as i don't use this one on everyday biasses so it'll last for a year for me.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Vancouver
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer

This primer does make my face smooth and it does sink into my skin very quickly! It's nice since I don't need to wait that long until applying foundation. This is a good base. I do like this product and I will probably repurchase since it works well in tandem with my Tate BB Tinted Primer.
Yulia K.
Yulia K.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I buy it because my skin is dry and I'm always interesting in hydrating primer and never regret of choosing this product. It's good for dry skin and I highly recommend to every person with such skin type. It's very hydrating and creates a beautiful glowy finish. It works really well. Highly recommend!
Nikki U.
Nikki U.
Strathroy , ON
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have tried a couple of face primers and this one is the one that works the best for me. My skin is dry and sometimes it's hard to find products that work. This primer absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling smooth silky making foundation applications so much easier!
Anisa D.
Anisa D.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
love this prime. it give my foundation it great finish. it quick easy to apply. it makes my face look awake. it does an okay on hiding my pore but you can see them still. it work great for my combination skin
India S.
India S.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I didn't notice much of a difference in the application and staying power of my makeup when using this primer. It did give my skin a dewy finish without feeling oily. I do not think I will purchase again.
Avia W.
Avia W.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
A friend recommended it to me and I can say it really helped with my dry patches. My foundation glides on smoothly. Even though it helps with my dry patches it does not affect the oily sections of my skin
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Pacifica, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Because i do not use a liqued cover up i like a primer that leaves my face with a soft glow yet fills in all my lines as well, and does not leave my face greasy
Himani K.
Himani K.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It is really good.. Its act as both primer, base.. N for a skin like me which is dry all time.. This is the best as it is hydrating.. Should try
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?