BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Oakhurst, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Oh man, this is the best primer ever! I have combo skin (oily t-zone and dry sides), and this smoothes and hydrates without making my face too greasy. A little goes a long way! Definitely a staple in my makeup kit.
Marlyn E.
Marlyn E.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Definitely hydrated my skin and created a perfect base for my foundations. It's a good buy, but primer works diffrent on diffrent skin so make sure to try a few till you find the prefect primer for your skin type.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Austin, AR
Love love this primer. I have super dry skin even though I moisturize religiously, and this stuff works great. Very lightweight, good on my sensitive skin as well. For the price you cannot beat it! Will buy again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I ran out of this about a month ago . My skin was very hydrated after using this but I was breaking out from Something , I'm not sure if it was from this primer . But I did love it and would repurchase it .
Gianina G.
Gianina G.
Holyoke, MA
This primer is literally everything, it makes your skin feel soft, and moisturized. Definitely helped make my makeup last longer, the packing is so cute and simple and I will definitely be buying this again
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I absolutely love the face primer. I have very dry skin and it does a very nice job of hydrating my skin and making my make up last. Also, it is incredibly affordable. I always have on of these handy.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I hang very dry skin around my nose and it used to look cakey after I put foundation on. I've tried several primers but this one really left my skin moisturizer. It's inexpensive but very effective.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Kenosha, WI
Love love love this product. I have very dry skin, especially on my forehead and when I use this, i finally found a primer that prevents my foundation from drying out my skin more. Love this!
Mary-Kate B.
Mary-Kate B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is the best primer for very dry skins. Really good for the winter. It almost feels like a regular face moisturizer. Helps even out dry skin so your foundation doesn't look flakey.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
This primer is life. I can't use most primers because it dries my skin out but this feels like I'm putting water on my skin and it holds my makeup in place even when I'm outside.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?