BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Suzzy W.
Suzzy W.
Chanakyapuri, Delhi
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
NYX is always my go-to drugstore brand and I'm still impressed by this primer. It's lightweight and moisturizes my face before I put on makeup. My face gets oily during the day, but this helps my makeup to look better. I'd buy it again.
Mendy K.
Mendy K.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is the first time using NYX primer. I do have mixed skin with certain zones prone to be oily and others dry as the Sahara. This primer does work well for the dry zones of my face and does not seem to enchanted the oily bits.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wrexham
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have dry skin and had heard quite good reviews about this primer. It lived up to my expectations as it hydrated my skin and also kept my make up on during the day. Not to mention that it doesn't come with a massive price tag!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Sydney
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Very very good for the price. I have oily skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Makes my foundation last all day and is easy to apply with anything. Would recommend to those looking for cheap primers.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I really enjoyed this product! But kinda was sad about it. I have semi oil skin and some days this worked for me and some days didn't! I think its a wonderful primer but I need to work with it
Hailie h.
Hailie h.
This nyx cosmetics hydra touch primer is one of the best drugstore primers out there, it does a similar job as a high end primer for the 1/4 of the price!
Dafne C.
Dafne C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
es muy bueno, lo recomiendo muchisimo, es muy suave a la piel, y te ayuda mucho a que tu base te dure más, me ayuda a mi piel grasa
Kodie P.
Kodie P.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this! Very hydrating and preps face really well for makeup. It kept my makeup on a lot longer than usual
Rosie E.
Rosie E.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Very hydrating and nice to apply. However, there is not much in there and does not last long.
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
just as good as the high end more pricy primers! great value for your money!
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MO
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?