BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Laredo
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It's a great moisturizer and does make my makeup last longer, works just as good as the Nivea men's post shave balm! I got this on sale at target
Lupe A.
Lupe A.
Everett, WA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer! It makes my face feel really refreshed! The smell of this product is amazing !!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
When the weather gets cold, my skin hits ultamite dry mode but this primer after moisturizer is the perfect face base for a flawless finish whether you are oily or dry.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Jersey city , Nj
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Oh my gosh this is the bet I you have dry skin like I do. It's really hydrating and works as the best primer
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I didn't think I was going to fall in love with this product by the first use. Sometimes with me, it takes multiple uses before I'm in love with a product. This was a first time ever that something a was hydrating product that helped my skin and b had a cooling affect. Not even the Smashbox hydrating primer doesn't do that.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This hydrates my super dry skin. I absolutely love applying this before my make up. The only issue is it doesn't do anything to minimize my pores but it makes it extremely comfortable to wear makeup. I don't get dry patches like I usually do if I don't apply a moisturizing primer
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Super hydrating primer and extremely affordable. Not my favorite because I am combo/oily but if you have dry skin this will be awesome!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
PEOPLE DEALING WITH DRY SKIN NEED LOOK NO FURTHER. This is the best primer I have ever used to combat my issue of dry skin. It gives your skin a drink of water while making your skin slightly tacky (a good base for foundation). It is not oily or silicone based either so I think even normal and combination skin could use it.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Toledo , OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer so much!
I use it every time I do my makeup to help my skin not be so dry. It's well worth the price point! A little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this hydrating primer again!
Toni-Ann H.
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It's definitely a hydrating primer, but it doesn't do its job,maybe baecause of my oily skin i guess. My doesnt last long with this primer. If I sweat even a little bit its only down hill from there & I start looking super shiny Great scent though. Would not recommend this nyx primer for oily skin.. I still the NYX brand tho
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?