BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Daria B.
Daria B.
Fort myers, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer has a good feel on the skin, it seems to be moisturizing which is a plus! Would buy again for sure
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my first time using face primer and this is the brand I chose. I think it works really great and it's not very expensive. It smells great and leaves my face feeling fresh!!
JoAnna J.
JoAnna J.
MCDONOUGH, GA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have very dry skin so this affordable primer was right up my alley. It left my skin feeling very hydrated while leaving a nice base for my foundation to adhere to. I was very pleasantly surprised.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I'm in love with this primer! I have really dry skin and this keeps my makeup in place all day long.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really liked this product because it seemed to work great. I highly recommend giving it a try, and I really doubt that you'll want something else.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have neutral feelings about the NYX Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer. Pros about this product would be that it's actually very hydrating and keeps my face from feeling dry throughout the day. It also works when you apply it on your face after putting on makeup so you can stay hydrated throughout the day. Cons about this product is that it is a bit pricey and doesn't really prime the face like a primer would. It feels like you're just splashing water on your face if water came in thick liquid form.
Vanesa V.
Vanesa V.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Favorite drugstore product for primer!! So amazing! Luminous finish. Gentle and hydrating feeling the skin super smooth. Gel feeling is a plus! Doesn't make skin feel or look oily! Great for dry and combo and normal skin!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire , WI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer! I actually have oily skin and this works fabulously to keep my foundation on all day. This is a great dupe for the Smashbox Hydrating Primer which is around $40 a pop! Great drugstore find!
Grace D.
Grace D.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love using this primer! I have very dry skin so it is nice that it is hydrating and helps minimize my pores! It is very easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a primers with a natural finish! It is very affordable and worth the price!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer. It is the best one I have found for dry skin. Great price as well. Comparable to more expensive primers.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MO
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?