BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Criss A.
Criss A.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I've only use this primer once but it is very nice, soft and it doesn't make my face feel to sticky while it makes it look matte and ready for makeup.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really enjoyed using this primer. It was lightweight and gave me a natural look. This it something that I would recommend to others
Liz H.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is basically a second moisturizer. It's great if you're dealing with very dry skin. However, it doesn't do much as far as prepping your skin for the rest of your makeup. I didn't notice my makeup going on any better or lasting any longer when I used this primer.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Hutchinson, KS
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Works perfect helps with large pore issues! This is the product I prefur to use! Helps with oily skin as well and I didnt have to reapply my make up for the day.
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I don't really have any complaints about this product. I have extremely dry skin and so having something like this where it feels cooling & seems to make my skin seem like the moisture is staying locked in, helps my makeup sit better. I find that using this primer helps prevent any cracking or separating in my foundation and that's really good for me.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It is a great product and helps make up last all day. I will buy this product agian. Hopefully i can purchase it soon.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is an amazing primer! My skin looks flawless when inuse this. I 100% recommend this to everyone! I love this!!!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Babson Park Florida
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really enjoy this primer. It's water based so super light weight yet has a slight silicone feel. I highly recommend this for someone with combination/oily skin.
Kacy J.
Kacy J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer! I work 12 hour shifts in a restaurant and occasionally even have to go cook. My make up stays put all day!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product is great, it helps your foundation go on smooth and makes your complexion look great. I buy this on ulta. And I use it every day
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?