BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Britany H.
Britany H.
Jackson, Ms
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I am OBSESSED with this primer. It has never failed me and smells SO good!! No matter what foundation I use, it keeps everything so smooth.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It is a great product and helps make up last all day. I will buy this product agian. Hopefully i can purchase it soon.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Holy moly this primer is FANTASTIC! If you have dry skin you need this in your life! It looks like a silicone primer but when placed on the skin it feels like you are placing water directly on to your face. It is super hydrating and will give your face an insta hydrated appearance and feel. It's very comfortable. I haven't had any issues of it causing my foundation to separate or ball up. Sometimes I wear it with just my moisturizer and no other makeup and it still looks amazing. This is definitely a holy grail product!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I liked how sooth it was, but I dint like that my makeup wouldn't last as long as I expected. I liked the smell it smells like a hint of green tea.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This stuff works great. Its affordable and it does the job perfectly. Love the way my makeup looks on top of it
Jane D.
Jane D.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Fills pores and hydrates my dry skin. Foundations last all day and look very skin like
April R.
April R.
Niceville, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have very dry skin this stuff is amazing. It keeps my powder foundation from sticking to dry skin patches. Also very affordable,
Amber P.
Amber P.
Walker, LA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It wasn't the best but it certainly did its job. It helped my foundation stay on practically all day.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a great primer it's very lightweight and feels like it's moisturizing as well as priming your face. My makeup lasts all day with this primer
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my number one go to primer. I sware by this primer. It gives your foundation a smooth airbrushed look. This is definently a primer I will purchase again.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?