BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
luonny m.
luonny m.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My favorite primer! Gives hydration but is a gel so it dries down. I have combo skin and this just feels lightweight and doesn't make my oily areas overly oily. Also doesn't have the silicone feel most primers have.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love wearing this over my lotion and with my make up. It leaves my face feeling so hydrated and I love the smell so much. It's super easy to apply. It holds very well with any foundation. If you have dry skin, you will love this.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer. It feels moisturizing, and not silicone-y at all. It does actually hydrate, which is great for my dry patchy skin. It feels really nice. It makes my foundation go on smoother, without any dry patches. It's comparable to the Smashbox hydrating primer, but it's about #30 cheaper. I'll definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
LOVE this primer! So hydrating to my skin, I've been using this primer 3-4 times a week these past few winter months and I love how it's made my skin feel! It's a light primer so it doesn't feel thick under your foundation
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I honestly love this primer. It's light, hydrating, and has a good cooling effect. It's good for dry skin like mine. It doesn't have any sun protection, but that's fine with me. It has a natural finish and holds makeup pretty well. Would recommend!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is such an amazing primer I can't go a day without wearing it . It makes my foundation set nicely it makes my pores less visible
Britany H.
Britany H.
Jackson, Ms
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I am OBSESSED with this primer. It has never failed me and smells SO good!! No matter what foundation I use, it keeps everything so smooth.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Holy moly this primer is FANTASTIC! If you have dry skin you need this in your life! It looks like a silicone primer but when placed on the skin it feels like you are placing water directly on to your face. It is super hydrating and will give your face an insta hydrated appearance and feel. It's very comfortable. I haven't had any issues of it causing my foundation to separate or ball up. Sometimes I wear it with just my moisturizer and no other makeup and it still looks amazing. This is definitely a holy grail product!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I liked how sooth it was, but I dint like that my makeup wouldn't last as long as I expected. I liked the smell it smells like a hint of green tea.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This stuff works great. Its affordable and it does the job perfectly. Love the way my makeup looks on top of it
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?