BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Chasity L.
Chasity L.
Newport, AR
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It made my face look oily but overall blended well with other make up i give ig a 3

It was good
Janet A.
Janet A.
Boynton Beach , FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Nyx Hydra Touch primer provides the perfect amount of hydration without leaving skin feeling oily. It absorbs quickly into the skin. My makeup stayed put for over 9 hours. It's an affordable product that works great.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really like this primer! I have tried a lot of other primers from other brands and this one seems to be the best for the price. I have combination skin and this helps get rid of dry patches without making me look super oily every where else! Would definitely buy again!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Favorite primer hands down, over any high end. It has a serum like texture that you can feel hydrating the skin. It doesn't sit on top, it seeps into the skin to make foundation look smooth and not cakey, will repurchase over and over.
luonny m.
luonny m.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My favorite primer! Gives hydration but is a gel so it dries down. I have combo skin and this just feels lightweight and doesn't make my oily areas overly oily. Also doesn't have the silicone feel most primers have.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love wearing this over my lotion and with my make up. It leaves my face feeling so hydrated and I love the smell so much. It's super easy to apply. It holds very well with any foundation. If you have dry skin, you will love this.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer. It feels moisturizing, and not silicone-y at all. It does actually hydrate, which is great for my dry patchy skin. It feels really nice. It makes my foundation go on smoother, without any dry patches. It's comparable to the Smashbox hydrating primer, but it's about #30 cheaper. I'll definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
LOVE this primer! So hydrating to my skin, I've been using this primer 3-4 times a week these past few winter months and I love how it's made my skin feel! It's a light primer so it doesn't feel thick under your foundation
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I honestly love this primer. It's light, hydrating, and has a good cooling effect. It's good for dry skin like mine. It doesn't have any sun protection, but that's fine with me. It has a natural finish and holds makeup pretty well. Would recommend!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is such an amazing primer I can't go a day without wearing it . It makes my foundation set nicely it makes my pores less visible
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?