BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I did not like this primer. I usually search out anything hydrating but this was just too much. It left my skin feeling almost damp and my makeup was sliding all over my face I had to take off my whole face and reapply everything. Awful.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This does NOT clog my pores like some primers do. It actually feels more like a moisturizer then a primer. I do not use this everyday, but can see how smooth my skin is when I do use it. I have combo skin- and it is especially dry in the winter.
Cherie W.
Cherie W.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Nyx is a great drugstore makeup brand it has the quality of a highend makeup brand but for a much cheaper price. The hydra primer is great if you have dry skin. It helps your foundation go on easier and helps give your makeup a more flawless look.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have really dry skin & I thought this would help but it doesn't do much. It's very liquidy & it doesn't do much as far as primer goes. It just kind of sits on your face.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Winchester
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer, it leaves a very smooth and silky finish. The only gelatine is that it is not sold in any stores close to me so I have to order it online. It's not the absolute best primer I've used, but it is a great buy for the price!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer! It is hydrating without making you look oily or shiny. It also doesn"t irritate my skin like most primers do. It is worth every penny and some.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Loveeeee this product! My face is extremely dry so i always put this primer on before doing my mqkeup and after putting my cream on.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer feels watery when you smooth I out onto your face but thickens as it dries. It doesn't feel thick on the skin at all though. I use BB Cream as my foundation and it sticks to it rather well. Just barely scented, I don't think someone that prefers unscented would mind it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
My go to primer ! Love the scent and how light it is! Leaves a bit of a dewy finish which I love . Just wish it wasn't $14
Susan S.
Susan S.
Goddard, KS
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I wanted to love this. My skin loves moisture, but this stuff felt awful on my face and didn't help my makeup stay any longer than normal.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?