BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Ebonee R.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I've used this primer on a lot of clients and I love using it for people who are more on the dry side. The finish is very natural and as soon as you apply it, it almost feels refreshing and cool like you just splashed yourself with water. If you are very oily and like that mattifying look this is not the primer for you as it is used to give your skin a more radiant look, unless you like to have a more dewy finish.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I am a makeup artist and I Love this stuff especially for dry skin! After a few seconds of letting it sink in it makes your skin soft, hydrated, and easier to put makeup on right! I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Not only does this primer not feel heavy on your face but it also reduces anything that you might need it to and it gives you a moisturizing affect as well rather than oily
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It is an ok primer. It does hydrate your skin making it feel better however, I do not recommend this primer if you have oily skin. Works best for people with dry skin.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Use this every time I do my makeup. Great moisture for dry skin. Doesn't help hide pores but it makes makeup apply really smooth. Would recommend to people with dry skin. I would buy again.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a great and affordable primer I love this for the price. It hides my pores for sure.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Palm Springs, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have combo skin, mostly oily, but parts of my face have been super dry, so I was hoping this would help keep my skin looking hydrated throughout the day.

The smell of this primer reminds me of a less potent version of the nivea aftershave balm everyone seemed to be using a while back! It does go away after applying. I don't notice any other difference ( smoothing, pore filling, etc) except my skin feels hydrated, and my makeup applies nicely over it.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer. It really does hydrate the skin. It does not make my face too oily. It keeps my makeup looking gooey.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
The NYX hydra touch primer is fabulous for getting my skin ready for foundation. It infuses vital ingredients in to the skin to keep it hydrated through the day. I absolutely adore this primer and suggest it to everyone that I can. Especially for dry skin.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This nyx product is good for a drugstore primer it's keeps my face hydrated and that's all I need since my skin type is combination.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?