BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Not only does this primer not feel heavy on your face but it also reduces anything that you might need it to and it gives you a moisturizing affect as well rather than oily
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Use this every time I do my makeup. Great moisture for dry skin. Doesn't help hide pores but it makes makeup apply really smooth. Would recommend to people with dry skin. I would buy again.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer. It really does hydrate the skin. It does not make my face too oily. It keeps my makeup looking gooey.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This nyx product is good for a drugstore primer it's keeps my face hydrated and that's all I need since my skin type is combination.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
This product is amazing.
I don't own A LOT of primers but I love this one, it's amazing. Makes my face feels fresh and beautiful and definitely not dry at all. Perfect for what it is.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is the best primer you'll ever find at the drugstore in my opinion! I purchased this at Fred Meyers in Idaho over the summer and boy am I glad I did! It's so hydrating and refreshing to use. This hydra touch primer is ideal for everyone with dry skin types. It keeps your makeup in place beautifully and is also super easy to apply and travel with. I highly recommend this primer from nyx cosmetics!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I currently use this primer and it works great! It smells good too. It's a great primer for people with super dry skin like myself. I get a lot of compliments on my makeup, even did when I wore a Mary Kay foundation and the lady said there was no way I wore a Mary Kay. Lol it was just the primer that made it look so great. Everyone should def try it. Doesn't cost much either.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I like this a lot. It really brings out the color of my eyeshadow and it makes it last the entire day. I would defrinately recommend
Heidi I.
Heidi I.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is amazing. Helps blend foundation for an even look and will make the matte foundation glow
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have insanely dry skin and this is the best news ever used to hydrated. My skin is so smooth and it's a perfect peace my foundation.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
If you have oily skin would you recommend this primer?