BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This is such a good primer because it is very hydrating. It is also almost gel-like, which it may or may not be, meaning that it would be a great primer for those with oily skin. I personally have combination skin, and it goes on my face smoothly.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I use this primer everyday under my bare minerals makeup. I have extremely dry skin and this primer is perfect. The price is very reasonable and the product goes a long way. This is a product I keep on hand at all times. Highly recommend !!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Eloisa S.
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I used this one to replace my smashbox hydrating primer and I could not tell the difference whatsoever I was so happy with this product, I use other ones but for days when my skin decided to be extra dry this is for sure what I use it is amazing.
Ale R.
Ale R.
Hood River, OR
This is one of my favorite primers! My skin looked great and it set my foundation. It doesn't leave a matte look, which I like, and it didn't leave it looking shiney either. I apply it after my moisturizer sets, I recommend this product! πŸ‘πŸ»
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
In love with this primer! Works better than lots of expensive primera I've purchased previously in Sephora & is so affordable. It is moisturizing which is a plus for my dry skin & helps my foundation go on smoothly. Repurchasing ASAP!
Katie B.
Katie B.
St George, UT
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I bought this primer but was super nervous it would be oil and make me shiny. It is super smooth and absorbs really well into the skin. I have not been shiny at all with this product. It is a great quality without the high price tag.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
This product is really good if you have dry skin because it keeps your skin hydrated and your makeup would go on so smoothly but if you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it because is going to make you more oily and shiny.
Nandi S.
Nandi S.
Seminary, MS
This is in my top two favorite primer. Absolutely love. Doesn't contain actual glitter particles yet somehow illuminates. As far as helping skin texture..I would say you'd have to use a different product. Would buy again.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
Love this primer!!!! Gives great hydration to my super dry skin to make my foundation go on super smooth and not look Cakey. I love the way it feels and doesn't get greasy. I definitely recommend for those with dry skin.
Genevieve R.
Genevieve R.
This is a great lightweight nourishing primer! I have normal skin but my nose is very dry so I like to use this after moisturizer to lock in the moisture. It smells very nice, relaxing scent. I would buy this again.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?