BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Kellie K.
Kellie K.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Gave this little guy a try last week and I'm in love ! Finally found a primer where I love the texture and it's SO hydrating
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Is a very hydrating primer, feels almost like water on your face (in a good way) really creates a smooth start for foundation.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
The NYX hydra touch primer is fabulous for getting my skin ready for foundation. It infuses vital ingredients in to the skin to keep it hydrated through the day. I absolutely adore this primer and suggest it to everyone that I can. Especially for dry skin.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is amazing for people with dry skin it is so hydrating like a splash of water smacking you in the face! It's very affordable you can get it at your local drugstore or target and I would definitely recommend to others!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
New Castle, IN
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
my favorite primer. it works amazing for dry skin and it keeps your makeup in place all day. it's super easy to blend and it is pretty affordable
Kristle B.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a great primer. Its my go to brand for primer, and its affordable. Definitely recommend buying it.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Farmington, UT
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
NYX Hydra Touch Primer - This silky, hydrating primer gives my face a nice base for my foundation. Goes on smooth & feels great on my combination, 40-something skin. Foundation looks better & wears longer over this moisturizing primer. A definite repurchase!
McKenzie K.
McKenzie K.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Goes on very nicely. Makes my skin feel so soft and keeps my makeup in place all day. I love this primer.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer! I have such dry skin so this is the only primer that will work for my skin! It goes on so smooth and easy. It honestly doesn't even feel like primer. Normally by the end of the day or after a few hours my make up is flakey looking in my t-zone because of my dry skin but using this has really made a difference and my makeup no longer flakes! Love this product! Highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Although it looks to be on the small side, a tube of this primer will last quite a while! It's great for combination skin types and it smooths out pores really well. My makeup lasts well beyond a full day with this primer.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?