BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Affordable and super easy to use and apply. Sometimes my skin gets dry and this product is great
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Evarts, KY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I recently purchased this product and it's been my favorite primer I've used so far. It really soaks into the skin.
Yadiany R.
Yadiany R.
Cape Coral , FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is my go to primer lately. I love it it's great to hydrate and it sinks into the skin beautifully.
Itzia E.
Itzia E.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Me gusta el acabado de este primer, humecta la piel, es bueno para la piel un poco seca,
Mya A.
Mya A.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It works really good and looks good on my face it is really smooth and has nice packaging
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product is very hydrating to the skin and it helps hide pores. I wear this primer everyday.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It is a very good primer and very gentle on skin.Best for oily skin and the coverage is good
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this primer! I have such dry skin so this is the only primer that will work for my skin! It goes on so smooth and easy. It honestly doesn't even feel like primer. Normally by the end of the day or after a few hours my make up is flakey looking in my t-zone because of my dry skin but using this has really made a difference and my makeup no longer flakes! Love this product! Highly recommend!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really enjoyed using this primer. It was lightweight and gave me a natural look. This it something that I would recommend to others
Liz H.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is basically a second moisturizer. It's great if you're dealing with very dry skin. However, it doesn't do much as far as prepping your skin for the rest of your makeup. I didn't notice my makeup going on any better or lasting any longer when I used this primer.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?