BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Dee O.
Dee O.
Winfield Park, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Yasssssss omg smells so good!! I literally just bought this the other day, it feels so great on my skin!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Boise, ID
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I like this primer for days when my skin is dry. hydrates and preps skin for a flawless foundation application.
leesha s.
leesha s.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
One of the best face primer that I've ever used!!! I have dry and oily skin type works that best. I recommend it for anyone with dry skin
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer leaves me with less redness and hydrated skin, but not oily! Great every primer for me!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Works well at keeping shininess away and makeup from settling into lines. Felt nice and light and worked all day under my makeup.
anna m.
anna m.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Very moisturizing without that overly sticky feeling, this primer leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowy.
MCO: 314048 Luis A.
MCO: 314048 Luis A.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love NYX cosmetics, the primer is very conform and leave your skin beautifully ready to use the foundation
Keely C.
Keely C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I lived this for my very dry skin. Kept my face feeling hydrated all day under my foundation!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Fruitland Park, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Omg I love this stuff! Shrinks my pores and makes my face soft and float. Gets rid of my flakey nose
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
St. Paul
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It gives a very hydrating feeling on the face! I would Recommend for people with dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
If you have oily skin would you recommend this primer?