BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I really enjoy this primer. It reminds me a lot of the Too Faced hangover primer, was just a better price point.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Very easy to use. Makes my makeup last longer and look as vibrant as I try for it to be. Great product to use
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
STOUGHTON, MA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Is great to settle dry patches before applying foundation. Smells fresh and feels like a gel. Worked as well as my other primers.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and is a great formula seems to go on good and makes my skin feel great
Diana C.
Diana C.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
One of the better cheap primers u can buy.. if ur looking for a good primer definatly give this one a shot.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Feels like a moisturizer, cools your face and feels great to put on. Makes makeup last longer, nice smell.
natalie l.
natalie l.
laredo
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This keep my face so hydrated and i really like the smell this is my everyday primer and it hides my pores
Zena R.
Zena R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
The best ever people sleep on this but it's my go too the one I swear by!! Anything nyx to me is good and affordable
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
York, PA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Keeps my face feeling hydrated all day even with wearing makeup and keeps it all in place for abt 7-8 hrs
Dee O.
Dee O.
Winfield Park, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Yasssssss omg smells so good!! I literally just bought this the other day, it feels so great on my skin!
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?