BY NYX #47 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this. My nose is typically dry and this product keeps my skin hydrated. I use it everyday. I would recommend it.
Christina H.
Christina H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is great for my super dry skin. It gets rid of dry patches so my foundation doesnt stick to the dry area.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This definitely hydrated your face so much! It has a natural finish but looks oily on your hands!
Iris R.
Iris R.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I loveee this moisturizing primer even though i have oily skin i love the glowy skin i have when done using it leaving a natural fresh skin look.
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Very good primer. Makes my face feel refreshed. I am not sure if it makes me makeup last longer but it feels better
Becky T.
Becky T.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Hydrates and prepares your skin for all day setting makeup! Does a great job and closing pores and keeping your skin glowing.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Roanoke , VA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love love love this primer! It is definitely a moisturizer for even the driest skin! I use it alot of my brides as a MUA>
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Newton, Nj
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This product is amazing. It makes my skin feel so good. It also makes my foundation stick to my skin like nothing.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Oak Grove, KY
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is one of my favorite primers because it's water based and helps me combat my Tzone where I usually get oily
jeannette P.
jeannette P.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Este primer es buenísimo lo aplicas en toda la cara y losojos y el maquillaje te queda hermoso!! No se te va el maquillaje
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?