BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Sam H.
Sam H.
jackson, MI
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
one of my favorites. it is so thin and hydrating. doesn't help with pores so if you have that issue you'll need another product
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Good hydrating primer for dry skin. I would not recommend this primer if you have decently moisturized skin as it causes breakouts.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this primer. It reminds me of the Too Faced hangover primer. It is easy to apply. And one of my favorite affordable primers!
Kor-Ee-Nuh
Kor-Ee-Nuh
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Really hydrated my skin and definitely helped with my dry patches. Not the best for oily skin, but definitely amazing for dry skin and combination skin.
erica p.
erica p.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Its a good affordable product. I was skeptical at first but after a few uses I really like how it helps my makeup stay put and keep my face moisturized
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is very good I'm happy with it it help a lot I never use one unto my friend d gave me this one n I love it so I ware it
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This made my face feel so oily. I recommend it for someone who is dry to combo skin. It's a good price. Easy to put on.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this. My nose is typically dry and this product keeps my skin hydrated. I use it everyday. I would recommend it.
Christina H.
Christina H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This primer is great for my super dry skin. It gets rid of dry patches so my foundation doesnt stick to the dry area.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This definitely hydrated your face so much! It has a natural finish but looks oily on your hands!
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?