BY NYX #51 in Face Primer

Hydra Touch Primer - Enhance your complexion from the inside out with NYX Cosmetics' Hydra Touch Primer! This formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless, long-lasting coverage. Enhanced with skin-loving ingredients like chamomile, green tea and ginseng root extract your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed. - Hydra Touch Primer see more...

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
  • Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?2 Answers
Shannen B.
Shannen B.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
It's not even a primer. It's basically a thin lotion. It works if you need a little moisture but it's so thin that it doesn't work as a primer.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NJ
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Decent for price. Makeup stays on pretty well, blends easily only thing is you need to let it sit for a little before applying anything else.
Darion B.
Darion B.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Such a good primer for dry skin. It doesn't leave your makeup clinging to dry flakey patches on your skin. Makeup looks flawless!!
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Fair Oaks
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I have very dry skin this is a God send. Doesn't make me oily and helps with all my dry patches for a flawless makeup application
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is a great primer for the price. I have very dry skin. This primer is very moisturizing and feels great on the skin. Love it
Jaycee J.
Jaycee J.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I liked this product but I already have oily skin and felt like it made it worse. Would be a good product for dry skin for sure.
Alma G.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
This is okay it'll do but it has a refreshing gel like feel keeps my makeup in place. Takes forever to soak into the skin though
Katie W.
Katie W.
Glendale
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
I love this product because
1. It smells great
2. It doesn't enhance the look of my pores
3. It makes my foundation look great!
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Leaves my face feeling so fresh and ready to take on the day. I would prefer for the size to be bigger but other than that, no complains.
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Review for: Nyx Cosmetics Hydra Touch Primer
Love this product so much! So hydrating! I have really dry skin and this helps calm my skin down as well as prep it for foubdai
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Winnipeg
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this make makeup last longer or is it more like a moisturizer?